Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (zleartsu)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-10-2009, 7:17 AM Reply   
So a year ago a group of my friends and I put this slider in the lake for a fourth of july show. I was side lined with blown out knee so i never got to hit it. So its sat out in front of my house for over a year and has not been used once since that show. I not really sure if were aloud to actually take it out in to the lake and hit it. Plus its gets really busy so we would have to take it out at jsut the right time and my friends couple sundays ago the right time presented itself.
Here is the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JppvHV1OWZI
Old     (tom13knotek)      Join Date: Feb 2009       08-10-2009, 8:41 AM Reply   
just a tip, when u hit sliders u usually want to bend your knees a lil more. And next time u hit it some1 should try to ollie on it

(Message edited by tom13knotek on August 10, 2009)
Old     (zleartsu)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-10-2009, 10:49 AM Reply   
thanks for the tip.
Old     (snowman89)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-10-2009, 11:11 AM Reply   
That's over a waist high ollie. And for people who don't go to the cable park everyday riding rails isn't a walk in the park.

That's a sweet set up though man, did yall make that winch? I'm about to get started on building my own.
Old     (zleartsu)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-10-2009, 11:38 AM Reply   
yeah, phil a friend of mine did. If you have any questions I could pm you his address and you can ask him any question you want.
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       08-10-2009, 11:49 AM Reply   
the only thing i would say is for the tuff guy with no vest and no helmet VERY BAD IDEA put a helmet and vest on. the human body sinks fast when knocked out.other then that very cool slider and looks like a good spot for it.have fun and be safe