Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (chuckc983)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-28-2009, 8:57 PM Reply   
I keep my boat at the lake in a covered dock - rotating racks are really helpful, otherwise you would need to unload the rack before pulling into the dock. So far, the choice seems to be Titan - which is over $500 for a single board rack. Bullet Lines seems to have some options for either combo racks or a double surf racks at a pretty good price - has anyone had experience with their rotating solution? Nice makes double surf rack - but it looks like if you price the rack plus the rotating option - you over $500. What do you have and what do you suggest - last thing is this needs to go on a Illusion XS tower. Thanks - I would really like to get something as soon as possible.
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       06-29-2009, 7:56 AM Reply   
keep an eye on sky ski. they are working on a spinner attachment that will work with your existing racks and from what I am told you can afford spinners for all your racks for that price..
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-03-2009, 12:40 PM Reply   
I know of another rack co. working on a swivel surf rack as well, should see something late summer, early fall