Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (yates_and_debaux)      Join Date: May 2007       05-01-2009, 10:32 AM Reply   
Has anyone had any dealings with this boat dealership? If so, please provide your experience. Thanks.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-01-2009, 3:35 PM Reply   
Good dealer, I recommend them. They not only sell boat but they ride behind them and are in o the life style.
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-01-2009, 5:08 PM Reply   
I havent bought anything from them, but saw them at the Meadowview Boat show. They were very friendly and know their stuff pretty good. They are a WS dealer as well and they are willing to help on any questions and welcome input.
Performance Watersports in Gray is also really great too. Those two are a few of the dealerships/businesses that live it as well as sell it.
Old     (bradlovellphotography)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-01-2009, 6:37 PM Reply   
You couldn't ask for a better group of guys at CBK!! I've known them for a couple years and I'm out with them every summer. Well you'd might as well say I'm part of the family cause I'm at the shop as much as I can be there.

In regards to what they do!! I agree with Greg, they don't just know how to run and operate a business, but they live and ride what they sell. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone, and if you're looking for a great boat, or great equipment, stop in and see them or give them a call. You'll def. feel welcome.
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-01-2009, 7:37 PM Reply   
I've bought several items from nate. Never personally met the guy, but the dealings I have had with him are top notch. treats me like a bought a boat from him(I would have if he wasn't so far away.lol) willinng to bend over backwards to help you out. If I was closer, he would be my dealer.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-01-2009, 10:05 PM Reply   
Good guys, they have always treated me right and welcomed me like family. I have never felt like it was "dealer/customer" it has always been friend to friend. Nick and Nate are super guys and Pat your my boy. They have always hooked me up and have taken care of the people I have sent up there too. I hate I have not been around much here lately just so busy getting ready for this baby.
Old     (hunterw)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-03-2009, 7:58 AM Reply   
The crew at CBK are an excellent group of guys. I have had nothing but top notch service from them. CBK is a place where customers are friends and friends are family. They go above and beyond helping in anyway possible. Its one thing to sale something but its another to eat, breath and sleep what you sale and they def. LOVE what they do and that is what excites the customers to come back. Its also a huge testament to them to be featured as an in-store in the 2008 Rider of the Year Edition of Alliance Wakeboard Magazine after just 3 1/2 short years of business apparently they are doing something right so keep it up guys!!!!
Old     (rwb_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-03-2009, 12:36 PM Reply   
Figured I would jump in for CBK...nothing but good experience with Nick and Nate, you have nothing to worry about Cita Pita.
Old     (yates_and_debaux)      Join Date: May 2007       05-04-2009, 7:54 AM Reply   
Thanks for the feedback. I was looking to purchase a repo boat and heard on Planet Nautique CBK is a good place to look.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-04-2009, 8:08 AM Reply   
If your talking about the 07 210 I E-mail them on Thursday and it was already sold. But they seemed like nice guys.