Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 06, 2005

Old     (kgoings)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2005, 11:03 AM Reply   
And are all towers retractable??
Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       08-08-2005, 11:27 AM Reply   
all towers are not retractable. i have a monster tower and love it. just do some research on boat width vs. tower width, etc.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-08-2005, 11:28 AM Reply   
Monster towers are awesome! Not all towers are collaspable, but most are.
Old     (badknees)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-08-2005, 12:00 PM Reply   
Titan II is in my humble opinion easiest tower to drop. Strong, can hold 2-6 racks pretty easy with no play. Although many either hate or love the looks, it's reliable and functional all the way.
Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-08-2005, 12:57 PM Reply   
There are a lot of Universal towers out on the market and most are pretty good...

Our Area 51 Tower is universal, fully collapsable, fits beams from 75" - 108", available in White, Black, Custom or High Chrome Polished finishes and is fully upgradeable. Integrated board rack saddles prevent you from needing clamps to attach boardracks and the tower design tends to fit the windshield and boat lines very well. You can check it out at www.roswellwakeair.com
Old     (gnelson)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-08-2005, 10:44 PM Reply   
A friend of mine put a monster tower on his boat and he loves it. Looks sharp, built solid, folds completely flat, and is priced right.
Old    waketech            08-09-2005, 9:08 AM Reply   
Get a monster or titan they are the most reasonably priced towers everyone else is over priced.

IMO

Later
Old    waketech            08-09-2005, 9:11 AM Reply   
For entry level towers at least if you want to get more bells and whistles you will pay for it.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-10-2005, 8:17 PM Reply   
Marc,

When you go to your site and click on towers, then Area 51 you get an error. The link is trying to take you to:

http://www.roswellwakeair.com/tower_accessories/area_51_tower.htm

But it should be going to:

http://www.roswellwakeair.com/towers/area_51_tower.htm

I do web work on the side
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-10-2005, 10:23 PM Reply   
hehe the monter guy helping the Roswell guy out... kinda funny if you ask me
Old    dubya            08-10-2005, 11:37 PM Reply   
I have a Big Air H20 tower which I installed myself and love it. It looks great on my boat and works wonderfully. It folds down easily, although I mounted mine a bit to far back, and it hits my engine cover so it doesn't fold all the way down, other than that, I love it. Good luck.
Old     (rocketman)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-11-2005, 1:19 PM Reply   
Blair,

It just goes to show the integrity of Monster Tower. He knows that he's got an awesome product, excellent customer service, etc. but he's so modest about it that you won't see him tooting his own horn or bashing other products to try to make himself look good. He just delivers his awesome product to customers and lets these satisfied customers speak up for the quality of the product.

David
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-11-2005, 2:57 PM Reply   
Loud Liquid works well, has great style and priced like the Monster.

The Fly High is stainless steel and has racks that will accomodate a wakesurfer built in. Less expensive than monster.
Old     (masterxstar)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2005, 3:39 PM Reply   
noisy water towers are really good check them out www.coolasstowers.com}
Old     (bigworm)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-15-2005, 7:44 AM Reply   
ive dealt with alot of tower companies (not roswell ...yet) and monster tower has been the best to deal with. the rep that i had from titan wasnt that good hed promise that a tower would be on then hed let us down almost everytime it came to the point where it was expected. loud liquid is good for 1600 with racks its actually a little less money than monster just depends what look you like better. i like monster towers cause they fold flatter and they are stronger. fly high towers are good too its cool that its stainless and has the built in wakesurf racks too.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-15-2005, 4:11 PM Reply   
David i totaly agree... but i work in an industry where the competition is cut throat and people will go out of their way not to help some one else out. that is why i found it amusing...

nothing to see here... carry on with your normal lives while i go back to my pathetic one
Old    laddnlori            08-26-2005, 7:43 AM Reply   
Monster Towers are awesome. I installed one on mine 2 months ago and could not be happier. Looks awesome and is rock solid. Folds down better than most. Price is right on these also. My .02.
Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       08-26-2005, 9:05 AM Reply   
monster towers are phatter...stronger...stiffer..and cheaper
Old     (rwb)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-26-2005, 9:23 AM Reply   
I have a Monster Tower and have been very happy with it. The quality of the workmanship is awesome. My boat is only a 19.5' I/O and is 11 years old and the Monster Tower was very universal, and installed easily. Something to consider, though: the tow point is lower than most towers, so if you are adding speakers, there could be a head clearance issue. The bigger and wider the boat, the lower the tow point will be. My boat is lighter and smaller than most, consequently, when pulling a rider and circling around, it feels like the boat will tip over, (this happens, when the boat is loaded with ballast and people). Consequently, the lower tow point, in my case, is better. If I had a bigger boat, then I would probably look for a taller tower.
Old     (sroot1)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-26-2005, 10:33 AM Reply   
We just installed a monster on our 2000 19' Sea-Ray bowrider! We got the Tower,Board Rack and mirror.What a huge difference it has made!
Much easier to start, keeping line where driver can see it, and jumping is way easier!
I have not noticed it tipping boat over but the next time i am out I will see if I can!
I ordered everthing online and had it in 1-week.
So I can say I have been very pleased with the product and service.