Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old     (switch)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-31-2004, 10:43 AM Reply   
Here is the start of the stereo, not all the way done yet, but I think you never are all the way done...

Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-31-2004, 1:59 PM Reply   
Nice man, I'm also running all jl stuff in mine with exception of towers speakers which are MB quart. Give us a list of what you're using and what for. I assume you've got two subs in the box behind the passenger seat.
Old     (dgarland0)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-31-2004, 4:00 PM Reply   
Whirly,

Nice, how come I didnt get that setup on the Cal-Air???:-) Hope all is well up there! Tried to get a hold of you a few times this spring, hope everything is ok. Congrats on the new ride, beautiful!

DG
Old    stereor102            06-01-2004, 4:52 PM Reply   
there is five jl amp boxes where are the amps
Old    scubastevebps            06-02-2004, 3:03 PM Reply   
are you running that 12w7 as a free air sub or did you build a box for it ? Sweet setup.
Old     (switch)      Join Date: Oct 2003       06-02-2004, 9:03 PM Reply   
Thanks guys, here is what I have in the boat...

3 12" JL Audio W6's 2 in the passanger seat area, 1 in the drivers seat and yes in is a sealed box, It was a very tight fit with all the suff I had to put in the drivers area. Like JL 500/1, 1 cap, and the box, along with the CC computer.

The 1000/1 is running the 2 12" JL W6's in the passanger area along with the 2nd Cap.

The 300/4 is running the 4 Focal speakers in the cockpit

I was going to use the 2 JL Audio 500/1 for the NVS tower speakers, but the sales guy said they would work, it turned out that they didn't. They were mono blocks, so I whent with MTX as the picture shows. The MTX's just didn't have the balls to run the NVS Tower, so I whent with Phoenix Gold lots of power. I would have like everything to be in JL Audio but JL just didn't have the amp I was looking for...

I will post the NVS Tower speakers soon, and they are Very LOUD...
Old     (jbwake)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-03-2004, 1:05 AM Reply   
Very impressive setup for sure!

I'm just a little confused with your last post you said you were going to use the JL's for the tower then went with the MTX (which are shown). Did you then pull them out to put the Phoenix Gold in? I'm thinking the MTX would have a fair bit of go so how much power did the NVS tower speakers require? How much power wre you running to them and how much is going to them now?

I like it all. Keep the pics coming!
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-03-2004, 6:12 AM Reply   
Sick! can't wait to hear how it sounds
Old    wakeupdude            06-04-2004, 10:33 PM Reply   
Do you have pics of the NVS's? Did you get the 1010's or the smaller ones?