Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old    j_nads            04-28-2008, 1:56 PM Reply   
Hey wuts up people. My name is Jonathan Nadolski. Some of you reading this may or may not know who I am. For those of you who don't just take a look at the Wakeworld banner on the home page and thats me. I decided the wakeboard contest scene wasn't for me and moved back to my hometown. The only problem is I don't know anyone who has a wakeoboard boat in or near the Lafayette area. So if you know anyone or are one of those people hit me up at Jdnwakeboarder@hotmail.com.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-28-2008, 2:03 PM Reply   
You don't know me, but I know you who are! You came down a few years ago for a demo with Ronnie and the WakeboardNebraska crew. I think we ended up riding at some point on the same boat, but you wouldn't have a clue. How come you're getting out of the game?
Old    j_nads            04-28-2008, 2:12 PM Reply   
Sorry I don't remember you bro, but nebraska has always been one of my favorite places to ride. The politics of the contest scene just really got to me. I needed to do something where I was going to make money and live somewhere I could afford. Hence me coming back to my roots in the midwest.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-28-2008, 2:15 PM Reply   
thats cool man, no worries it was like 5 years ago so I doubt you'd remember something like that. But yeam I could understand your decision, except for that you definitly RIPPED, your section of DWP is one of my favorites out of Ronnie! Well, sorry I can't help ya out up in IN, but if you ever come down back to NE and want to catch a set, just let me know. I tend to get on WW alittle to often so, yea.
Old    j_nads            04-28-2008, 2:20 PM Reply   
I was actually thinkin bout goin to that area to visit Ronnie. I will hit you up. I don't know if I would be much to watch tho. I haven't been on a board in almost a year.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-28-2008, 2:26 PM Reply   
Hell yea man, Woodcliffe is still rockin summers like always. Ronnie is actually now with Malibu, he and Nebraska Watersports/MC parted ways, and he's now doing some work with Valley Marine and Malibu. He's got the whole deal written up on the website.

And Im sure you're still ab. 10x what I've got to watch, for dudes like you it's like riding a bike right!
Old     (zleartsu)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-28-2008, 2:44 PM Reply   
If your ever around my parts, you got a ride! plus I am looking at changing jobs so it will free me up for more traveling! lear10@hotmail.com
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-28-2008, 2:46 PM Reply   
Jonathan, consider yourself invited to join us at www.midwestwakeboarder.com to get back to your roots.

I don't think we have a ton of IN riders, but there is a lot of them over at www.wakeboardmidwest.com as well.

Cheers.
Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-28-2008, 3:22 PM Reply   
jonathon- i live just over an hour north of there in crown point. we have are on a private lake. we would love for you to come and hang out. i will actually be down in lafayette this weekend (my girlfriend goes to purdue). my email is todd_chinderle@sbcglobal.net hit me up
Old     (zirb3l)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-28-2008, 3:30 PM Reply   
Me and my friends ride out on Ceder lake which is actually right next to crown point where ifinally lives at as well as Bass lake which is a little further east I actually drive through Crown point to get there. I myself dont have a boat but im sure if your looking for a ride and happen up this way i could find you somthing.

AND ifinally... where is there a private lake in Crown Point?
Old     (zirb3l)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-28-2008, 3:31 PM Reply   
Also i forgot to mention that when my brother was at Purdue they had a ski team. I dont know if they still do or if it was open to anyone but im sure you could look into that!
Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-28-2008, 3:44 PM Reply   
i live in lakes of four seasons (actually winfield). there are about 4 of us out here and try to ride every day of the week (if the weather permits) i have an '06 supra 21v, and my buddies have a 21v, moomba outback v, and mastercraft 197
Old     (zirb3l)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-28-2008, 5:40 PM Reply   
thats pretty cool, i didnt even know about that!
Old     (futurerx)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-28-2008, 6:13 PM Reply   
i'm the girlfriend of ifinally..at purdue..anyway, there is a waterski team here still..i'm in pharm school with a guy who is a big rider..his name's cale burdick and he could probably get you some info..the webpage is http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~h2oski/CoverFrame.html

they ride on lake purdue (lake otterbein)
Old     (jearley35purdue)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-28-2008, 6:28 PM Reply   
Nathan, Ifinally, and Farrah,

Sup Guys, I'm originally from Lowell but now live in OH for work. I graduated from Purdue West Lafayette myself back in 2000. BS in Aerospace Technology. I come home quite a bit to hang with the family and would love it if I could get a few pulls when in or around my home town. I'm 5 mins from Cedar Lake and 20 mins for 4-seasons when in town. Also Nathan, Purdue had a kick ass fun ski team when I was back in school that did a good tour with other teams.
My family had a place on Lake Shaffer back in the day but has since sold it since all the kids are grown and gone!
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-28-2008, 7:14 PM Reply   
Cale Burdick is a champion slalom skier.. Purdue doesn't have much of a wake team, IU on the other hand...... let me know if you're down here or in Indy
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-29-2008, 10:10 AM Reply   
j_nads... I know some people on www.soulriders.com ride in IN (koontz lake), not sure exactly where you are at....
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-29-2008, 10:15 AM Reply   
NADS if you make it up to Battle Creek Michigan you have a ride anytime we ride every Sat morn and once or twice a week in the eve during the week. You can crash here too.
ITCH
Old    110outlet            04-29-2008, 2:01 PM Reply   
Man i wanted to know where you disappeared to, im a big fan of your riding, i met you at Wakestock in Toronto a few yrs ago and we partyed it up. Do you think the "new" judging system is enough to interest you in making a comeback?? I can start that rumor now if you want. If you swing by the Ottawa area which is about 4 hrs East of Toronto you got a place to ride there. Thats a crazy decision to walk away from the tour like that, i guess we dont really know what its like at that level of riding.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-29-2008, 5:20 PM Reply   
Jonathan - I live in Muncie. Sent you a email so you have my contact info
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-30-2008, 8:27 AM Reply   
Another Crown Point/ Lakes of the Four Seasons rider here...

Used to ride Cedar Lake too.

I love Indiana...This is what I went to bed too Sunday night.

Upload
Old     (intotheflats)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-30-2008, 9:27 AM Reply   
A-Dub,

Are you in Indy this summer or down in B-Town. I am in Indy at Butler and would love to ride with some people. I'd for sure be down for gas or clean up or whatever too.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-30-2008, 10:05 AM Reply   
damn I wish you were in Ohio,Ive seen vids of you would be ready at the drop of a hat to give you a pull.I'd have to let a friend drive though cause I'd have to watch.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-30-2008, 10:25 AM Reply   
I'm in Bloomington, but will come up to Indy every now and then. Where do you ride with that beauty of a boat? There's a group of IU riders that will be in Indy as well.
Old     (intotheflats)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-30-2008, 10:36 AM Reply   
That boat is in my hometown, which is about an hour from Indy in Illinois. Marshall if you have heard of it.
The problem is I am living in Indy and need some people to ride with so I don't have to drive 1 1/2 hours each time I want to ride.

Do you ride, at monroe?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-30-2008, 10:45 AM Reply   
Yeah my lil boat is on Monroe. That would still be a bit of a drive for you. There's some events, like the cable fund raiser June 15th, where you could meet a lot of other people in the area. If you ever come down to Bloomington let me know. After this week (finals) it'll be dead though.
Old     (intotheflats)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-30-2008, 10:50 AM Reply   
yeah, i will have to check out the cable fund raiser.

when do you ride monroe, the only couple times i've been down there its been so choppy.