Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (valsurfer)      Join Date: May 2006       06-29-2009, 10:37 AM Reply   
??? post results and photos
Old     (valsurfer)      Join Date: May 2006       06-29-2009, 2:10 PM Reply   
got some info on TWC 2009 Mens Pro Surf - 1st Chase Hazen, 2nd Jack Oman, 3rd James Walker
Old     (duckdiver)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-29-2009, 3:35 PM Reply   
pro women

1) rebecca ort
2) noel snyder
3) judy walker
Old     (duckdiver)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-29-2009, 3:39 PM Reply   
oops that was womens pro surf
Old     (valsurfer)      Join Date: May 2006       06-29-2009, 5:01 PM Reply   
Weres Jeff Walker he would know more
Old     (norris_laker)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-29-2009, 5:16 PM Reply   
Jeff is stuck in an airport.

Men's Pro Skim
1st- Keenan Flegel
2nd- Adam Roten
3rd- Shawn Cummings

Women's Pro Skim
1st- Bri Chmel
2nd- Jaq Croce
3rd- ?

Women's Pro/Am Surf
1st- ?
2nd- Jordan Lausch
3rd- Ali Lausch

Women's Pro/Am Skim
1st- Shelby Mons
2nd- Kayley Gordon
3rd- Breanne Dees (?)

Men's Pro/Am Surf
1st- Switzerland Dude
2nd- Robbie Gordon
3rd- ?

Master
1st- Jeff Walker
2nd- Scott Culp
3rd- ?
Old     (locwakeoutlawscom)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-29-2009, 7:34 PM Reply   
You need to go to Wake Outlaws for the results.

2009 Texas Wakesurf Championships Results
Old     (rhawn)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-30-2009, 6:51 AM Reply   
Ohhhh a link stuffed with keywords and everything!
Old     (isurf)      Join Date: Feb 2009       06-30-2009, 10:42 AM Reply   
the results appear to be posted here.very nice tks rg!
looks like i didnt need to go to wakeoutlaws for the results
Old     (locwakeoutlawscom)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-30-2009, 10:44 AM Reply   
Looks like your still hatin, I guess if you think questions marks, missing divisions and titles like "Switzerland Dude" or incorrect spelling is legit, yeah - there's your results.

Edited: Profanity Censor / Clarity

(Message edited by loc@wakeoutlaws.com on June 30, 2009)
Old     (rhawn)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-30-2009, 11:35 AM Reply   
Orrrrr you could of just posted the results. Your type of link is the reason we have to have that stupid paragraph at the top of the page.
Old     (locwakeoutlawscom)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-30-2009, 11:46 AM Reply   
Blair - I work for Wake Outlaws, not Wake World. We don't post our news here, we just correct it when someone provides inaccuracies.

I'm not advertising on this post, I'm just correcting a post about the results of the TWC. Roy Gordon is trying to help the community with the results he has, I just offered the link to official results.

Thanks for your support though man, this type of post makes organizing contests so worth it!

Congrats to the competitors of the TWC that came out to represent and rode hard!
Old     (norris_laker)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2009, 11:52 AM Reply   
Congrats to Wake Outlaws for putting on a great event and thanks for all of your hard work.
Old     (rhawn)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-30-2009, 12:40 PM Reply   
I'm well aware of who you work for, which is why I said what I did about the link.

I owe you support because you put on an event in TX that promotes your business? Righto!
Old     (isurf)      Join Date: Feb 2009       06-30-2009, 4:49 PM Reply   
jeez loc,drama goin on 2 threads
hahhahaaha
Old     (locwakeoutlawscom)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-30-2009, 4:51 PM Reply   
You got it, one for making fun of you and the other for providing official results. Oh! The drama!

Start another thread typing like a 6 year old and spouting crock and we'll get three threads of drama going for ya.
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-30-2009, 6:28 PM Reply   
Here's the complete results:

Mens Pro Surf
1st – Chase Hazen
2nd – Jack Oman
3rd – James Walker

Mens Pro Skim
1st – Keenan Flegel
2nd – Adam Roten
3rd – Sean Cummings

Womens Pro Surf
1st – Becci Ort
2nd – Noele Snyder
3rd – Judy Walker

Womens Pro Skim
1st – Bri Chmel
2nd – Jaqualine Croce
3rd – Niki Butler

Mens Am.Surf
1st – Holger Ruscheweyh
2nd – Robbie Gordon
3rd – Cameron Dees

Mens Am. Skim
1st – TJ Brennan
2nd – Shane Allison
3rd – Richard McCully

Womens Am. Surf
1st – Lizzy Terry
2nd – Jordan Lausch
3rd – Ali Lausch

Womens Am. Skim
1st – Shelby Mons
2nd – Kaley Gordon
3nd – BreAnn Dees

Mens Masters
1st – Jeff Walker
2nd – Scott Culp
3rd – Tim Terry
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-30-2009, 6:30 PM Reply   
Waves, Loc, would yall please take this to email if yall want to keep bickering.

Loc only posted the link to the results because the list above his post was missing winners names. Could he have just cut and pasted it over here, sure, but he posted a link, its not that big of a deal (and no, I'm in no way affiliated with the WO if anyone is wondering) Not to be the A-hole here, but theres really no need for the snide remarks and bickering in any of these threads from either parties, or anyone for that matter. We don't need Dave to have to start policing this forum again and we don't need any threads getting out of hand again like in they have in the past.
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-01-2009, 6:53 AM Reply   
seconded
Old     (locwakeoutlawscom)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-01-2009, 7:46 AM Reply   
Sorry for my input here, but to be fair for the riders the results needed to be accurate. I obviously posted the results link because it is more than just the results text, hence the hesitation to copy and paste. The results thread ends up being a summary and a picture/video thread and that is exactly why I did it, the podium and riding pictures are usually what people want to see over results text.

This site doesn't allow us to post high-res pictures of the riders/event, or embed any video.

All apologies for sharing the event with those that missed out, I would not have even made a post but Roy was working off of memory and I was just there to help out with the official results.

TXSurf you're right, it should not be on any of these posts, the problem I personally have, not WO, but me, is that when Billy Clark comes on this site I just can't help not responding sometimes. I'm floored at his stupidity, his aliases and overall the level of embarrassment that con artist douche brings to this sport. That is a Todd statement, not WO. I literally have to work to not respond when he's out here.

Blair - I am not sure what you're hardon for me was in this post man, WW is not my target and is non existent on my marketing plan. From my perspective, near everyone reading this right now has a board and doesn't need a thing from me. If my company had a WW forum outlined in our marketing plan I am sure I would be a failure. Sorry you're bent, I don't really understand it, call the shop so it can be fixed.

I posted the results link because it was cool and to share the pics/details of the event to support those that came out and rode.
Old     (ollies_drew)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-01-2009, 8:39 AM Reply   
YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!! I LOVE THESE THREADS. THIS IS WHY WHEN ASKED ABOUT WORDS OF WISDOM I SAY DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ONLINE CHAT ROOMS.
LOC SORRY I MISSED THE EVENT BEEN SUPER BUSY AND WE JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE ARE HAVING A BABY SO I AM SUPER STOKED.

OH YEAH ALL HATERS KEEP HATING BECAUSE YOU ENTERTAIN ME AT WORK WHEN I CAN READ YOUR BS
Old     (riverrunner)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-01-2009, 8:44 AM Reply   
OUTSTANDING!!!! Drew, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-01-2009, 8:57 AM Reply   
The only thing I'm hating on is the childlike behavior coming from both Billy and Loc. There is absolutely no need to continue this and keep dragging it through multiple threads

edit: oops, and congratulations on the news

(Message edited by CAskimmer on July 01, 2009)
Old     (locwakeoutlawscom)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-01-2009, 9:02 AM Reply   
Congrats Drew - AWESOME!
Old    surfdad            07-01-2009, 9:48 AM Reply   
The most important thing in this thread is the baby! Congratulations to you and your wife, Drew.

I always have to wonder about on-going fueds like this. It's obvious that all the back-and-forth bashing for such an extended period of time isn't changing the other person's behavior. So then, why do it? It sure seems to me that if "you" react to the poke, you're giving that person what they wanted - they asked you to dance and you obliged.
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-01-2009, 10:13 AM Reply   
Congrats on your new baby Drew! Keep us informed on the progress, I bet you're stoked!
Old     (ollies_drew)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-01-2009, 1:30 PM Reply   
Thank You guys all and I was just being sarcastic about enjoying reading all this. We really need this to be fun and enjoyable for everyone. But thanks again to all of you guys. And watch out there will be a new shredder in the future.
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-01-2009, 5:23 PM Reply   
Congrats Drew!
... and congrats Jeff!
Walkers the wining family

(Message edited by hawaj on July 01, 2009)

(Message edited by hawaj on July 01, 2009)
Old     (scottymc261)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-01-2009, 5:52 PM Reply   
Todd had a great time at the "event" last weekend (don't want 2 use any "key words")
Only deal is i wish you guys could have more demo boards at competitions for surfers to rip on. I would seriously pay bucks to even take a board out for a test ride. All you guys had were IS's, just sayin'
Drew: Congrats and i was just thinking, when the water breaks i wonder if he/she will come out heal side or reg?
OK that is bad but just had to say!
Old     (txsurfjunkie)      Join Date: May 2009       07-01-2009, 6:42 PM Reply   
from what i remember there was more then just Inland Surfers. I saw phase 5, endless break, triple X, Inland Surfer, walker. I didnt see to many people asking to ride them, most wanted to ride the Inland Surfers.

Todd and Ken, The event was a blast and Thanks for putting up with the headache to put it on for us surfers.

Drew, congrats on the baby man, cant wait to see the new line of Phase 5 baby danielo pro scamp
Old     (riverrunner)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-01-2009, 7:29 PM Reply   
Scott, we only had boards at the event from the manufactures that stepped up during tough times and supported wakesurfing that is way you only saw Inland Surfer, Phase5, Endless Break, Triple-X, Asylum and the Walker Project available for demos. Anytime you are in my area let me know and I would be happy to hook you up with whatever board you would like to take a hit on. Thanks again for coming out with your family and supporting the event.
Old     (rhawn)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-02-2009, 1:26 AM Reply   
I don't really have a 'hardon' for you or WO, I just can't stand the negativity and attitude that comes from some of the big players in this industry. But my statement added to the negative, so for that I apologize.

Its not my site or my problem, so 'que sera'.

Congrats on your bebe Drew.