Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-02-2011, 5:24 PM Reply   
I've had a used ks300.2 and been waiting to buy a match for my pro 485's. Well today I broke down and got a second so I can put one to each enclosure. When I unboxed the brand new one I figured out it's 2 inches shorter. The manual and website claim it's 13" long but the new one is 11" long.
Not normally a problem but it will kind of look odd in the amp rack not matching.
Has anyone else noticed their chassis getting smaller?
Anyone have a older or newer one they want to trade? lol
I will probably hit up my local dealer and see if they can order in the longer one so it matches.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-02-2011, 5:40 PM Reply   
Daniel - they made this change about 2 years ago. They don't make the older ones anymore

I tried to sell you a 300.2 that had the bigger chassis. Remember?
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-02-2011, 5:43 PM Reply   
Ya I got the used one for 150 local.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-02-2011, 5:47 PM Reply   
Well - that is great deal. Just sell it and do some googling if you want.

I would start by searching craigslist in Modesto, CA - I can promise you will find one. That is where Arc is located