Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (boarderpat)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-19-2009, 3:52 PM Reply   
So I'm dying to get my hands on a 2010 Severance and the pro boots and I was under the impression October was when it was due...Does anyone have it yet or know when it will arrive or where it can be ordered from or anything? I'd even order one direct from Company if there was a way!! I went into Performance in Orlando a week ago and not only did they have no idea when the stuff would be there, but at first they tried to show me the 2009 board and say it was the 2010 board that had been dropped off by Randall himself as a demo!!! I had to make them go online in the store and come to wakeworld to see that the graphics were different for 2010!!!! Now they've always been very good to me in the past but in all honesty this was a pretty poor performance...performance!! lol

Does ANYONE know when I can get my hands on a board? And is anyone else out there waiting impatiently like I am?
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-19-2009, 4:25 PM Reply   
It's gonna be a while man.
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2009, 5:14 PM Reply   
they're hoping for december hang in there dude it's coming!
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-19-2009, 6:37 PM Reply   
i heard November from my local pro shop.
Old     (company)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-19-2009, 6:56 PM Reply   
Patrick Phoenix:

Thanks a ton for your interest and support in Company Wakeboards...Very very appreciated!

Here's the quick scoop: Quite honestly our timelines have changed a little, but for the better as it relates to final polishing and the product line meeting and exceeding our expectations...We are in process at this moment in time in revising and communicating our timelines with everyone, and when we have some solid answers we will be letting everyone know exactly what to expect...

Big picture: We're looking to have delivery of key products for Holiday (Christmas mainly), and the rest of the line going into the late winter...We're cracking the whip everyday pushing forward feaverishly to get this product into your hands as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact colby@companywake.com in customer service anytime, and he'll get you the latest info on our status.

Overall: We're extremely excited for 2010, and our pre-books alone have been VERY encouraging compared to our 2009 pre-books. We're extremely grateful for everyones support and positive energy, and we are putting every ounce of that support and energy right back into the brand.

THANK YOU!
Justin
Old     (boarderpat)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-19-2009, 7:12 PM Reply   
Thanks Justin, I really appreciate the response! I am sure it will be worth the wait and I have total faith in the products and service that Company provides!

It seems a bit of a shame that Performance don't think as much of their customers as you do (I left my information there when I went in and was told that I would get a call the next day with whatever information they had...more than a week later and still no call...I feel somewhat forgotten about!)

Good luck and I'll be eagerly awaiting the news that board and boots are available!

Old     (company)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-19-2009, 10:29 PM Reply   
Thanks for the kind words Patrick...Stoked!

As it relates to Performance, I do not want to speak for anyone here, but Im assuming that it's a busy and stressfull time of year for a lot of retailers right now as they are all closing out their 2009 season, bringing in the winter gear, and opening up their 2010 season. Hands down, a lot of work!

Performance is actually known to be some of the best in the business, and our relationship with them is in its infancy, and is constantly evolving. So you can expect the communication to be better and more air tight as we move forward into the future together. Please don't let this one situation discourage you from purchasing Company from them in the future. They'll take care of you!

Thanks again for your comments, support, and good vibes!

More info soon...
Justin
Old     (adam_balon)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-20-2009, 7:10 PM Reply   
what other wakebrands owners answer questions on a message board. yea justin.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-20-2009, 8:05 PM Reply   
you're so 2000 and late.
Old     (bizz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-20-2009, 10:16 PM Reply   
Innovation takes time...Thanks everyone for your patience. We promise you it will be worth the wait. Like Justin said we have had great support from our dealers and are looking forward to a great year and many more great years to come.

Thanks for your support Patrick and Performance will do you right as soon as they get their product in stock. They are all great people over there. I even worked there myself.

2010 is just the beginning for us and we have big plans for the future.

Jaret Brantley
Company Sales Manager
Old     (boarderpat)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-21-2009, 8:10 AM Reply   
Right on Adam...How often do you get answers from the actual owners of ANY company in ANY industry...Company Wakeboards FTW!!