Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-11-2011, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
YES i would have unloaded the whole clip on his a$$!
It blows me away that you would happily go to jail for the rest of your life for a dog.

Quote:
Clearly the dogs are just having fun and the cattle are in no way scared of the dogs; anyone who has been around cattle and seen them spooked before could tell you this.
How is this so clear to you? Again you saw a few minutes of video. Why do you think the people started randomly filming? They had no idea the guy was gonna start blasting the dogs. There must have been something going on before. I've spent plenty of time around cattle, my dad raises them both beef and milk.

Quote:
I'm sure everyone agrees that if the dogs were endangering someones life they would pull the trigger.
Really?
Quote:
And G I would beg to differ that a human life trumps an animals !
Quote:
No one said anything about trading a dogs life for a humans
I would argue that when you decide to kill him you are willing to do just that. I mean obviously you wouldn't have waited for him to start shooting your dog, right? He pulls out the gun takes aim on your dog you start "emptying the clip" right?
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-11-2011, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
It blows me away that you would happily go to jail for the rest of your life for a dog.

I would argue that when you decide to kill him you are willing to do just that. I mean obviously you wouldn't have waited for him to start shooting your dog, right? He pulls out the gun takes aim on your dog you start "emptying the clip" right?

I see what your are saying... We DONT know all the facts. I think everyone believes the situation should have been handle completely different. BUT... It looks to me that the guy cared nothing for the dogs or the owner and I could only imagine the rage flowing through me if I was put in the owners position.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-11-2011, 1:52 PM Reply   
How bizarre! A seemingly innocent, informative thread turns to an internet argument. What is this world coming to?