Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (derekcook)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-09-2007, 4:26 PM Reply   
check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOnDMEzKpk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etraebl ain%2Ecom%2F
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-09-2007, 4:31 PM Reply   
SICK!! They should have held on and landed that!
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-09-2007, 4:34 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/472494.html?1184021799
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-09-2007, 4:47 PM Reply   
That's amazing Derek, it almost looks like if he had gassed it when he hit that he could have rode away from it. The old saying "gas it or get away from it" was never more appropriate. BTW what is up with you, have you talked to Chris lately?
Old     (tobs2)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-09-2007, 4:49 PM Reply   
Dude sweet they had that landing they should have stuck it!!! They should try it again this time with more speed!!! LOL!!! Oh and sweet profile pic D-roc .....very nice!!! Tobin
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-09-2007, 5:01 PM Reply   
darwinism at its finest
Old     (bigt12)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-09-2007, 5:10 PM Reply   
thats what i thought when i saw it Rickator that going in for sure
Old     (derekcook)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-09-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
Rich- Ive just been down in Morgan Hill working like crazy. I haven't talked to Chris since he moved up to Shasta. I'm stoked for him that he's able to get out and ride every day. A real job doesn't mean much when your not happy.

Tobin- thanks
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-09-2007, 7:24 PM Reply   
i dont think the link works anymore, but it might just be my computer
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-09-2007, 9:36 PM Reply   
Derek, I took lessons from Arun last year and I talked to him a few weeks back and he said to contact you about doing a lesson this year. How should I get a hold of you about it?
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-09-2007, 10:15 PM Reply   
3-4 stories? looked like a max of 2... anywho that was pretty wild, I kinda wanna try it lol, however a man on my lake "somehow" went over the spillway on my dam and survived, except my dam is I believe 70 ft tall... amazing he lived, he didn't land on the ski ofcourse...

(Message edited by wakebordr11 on July 09, 2007)
Old     (tobs2)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-09-2007, 10:15 PM Reply   
Hey Derek you are welcome.....just want to give props when props are do......it was a sweet pic with sweet background and air......I think one of my favorite pics ever taken of me was at Shasta during sunset doing a simple indy grab with sunset in the background.....sometimes the simplest shots can be the sweetest all about timing I guess.....so hey are you in the DRA events this year I think I may have met you a few times before out there.....just thought I would ask.......I have met alot of cool people out that way..... Tobin
Old     (derekcook)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-10-2007, 12:23 PM Reply   
Tobin-

Ya I should be at the DRA event on the 4th. Ive been to alot of the events in the past. Those events are a good way to network and meet other riders. Try and make it out there on the 4th.

Lates-

_D
Old     (tobs2)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-10-2007, 1:47 PM Reply   
Ya very cool Derek... you are right met alot of cool people to ride with.....I am not so much into the contest other then to watch stylish riders like yourself rip it up....I am more into free riding with my bro's.....and try to learn new stuff without recking myself!!! LOL!! Still have alot to learn and that is why I always try to meet new people that can ride to join me and my bro's on my boat so we can push ourselfs.......anyhow I will try to catch you at one of the events and I will say whats up if I see ya there.......we are on the Delta most every weekend and some week days too.... Tobin
Old     (amber_nicole)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-10-2007, 2:00 PM Reply   
that was crazy!