Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (robert_t)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-11-2005, 7:13 AM Reply   
I've been boarding for just a couple of months, and my first bindings do not fit that well. I have a problem with the tongue staying were it belongs. Went and tried on some better bindings yesterday. Hyperlite and LF where the only ones they had. The Sphynx gave me the most support but where real tight and my toe hung over a little bit. My shoe size is 121/2 or 13. The Hyperlite was real comfortable but not sure of the rear straps. Any help would be great. I hope to try some CWB today when I go to San Jose.
Old    drewsky24            06-11-2005, 8:26 AM Reply   
You can try and contact LF and order some XXL Sphynxs. I have a pair of '03 Parks size: XXL for sale. E-mail me if you want them.
ludas24@hotmail.com
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-11-2005, 10:59 AM Reply   
Have you tried the lf alphas or the transits?
Old    sparky68            06-11-2005, 4:23 PM Reply   
I've got the LF Sphynx and love them. You definetely have to get the right size and ride them a bit to break them in. This is the first pair of good bindings I have, So only MY opinion!!