Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-11-2009, 6:01 AM Reply   
Saw that this event is coming to my area in IL/IA and was wondering if anyone had heard of it. The ads say pro wakeboarders and wakeskaters (along with jetski racing, etc). Anyone heard of this?
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2009, 10:04 AM Reply   
I have, Tony from Grindco Entertainment is putting on these shows and is looking for wakeboard /wakeskate riders in those area's

Please email him at h2xtour@gmail.com or their myspace page www.myspace.com/h2xtour

From what he told me on the phone he is wanting to use a sesitec 2.0 system for the wakeboard/skate but the person (Mike) that he has a contact number for is never answering or returning his calls, so if that doesn't happen it will be pulled with jetski's or winches

The jet ski race and jetski stunt show has happened already on the west coast and he is just now trying to add wakeboarding and wakeskating to the show.

Awesome media ops for those that get involved.
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2009, 10:25 AM Reply   
SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!!

haha sorry, couldn't help myself, every time I think about this I hear that monster truck commercial in head
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-11-2009, 10:40 AM Reply   
yeah, the commercial had that feel. But we don't get any wake type of events in my area so it made me curious. I'll probably go and check it out.