Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       11-06-2012, 11:34 AM Reply   
The main cabin doesn't look quite as deep from bow to stern as my RZR, but you can definitely see the extra 6" beam width as it does look wider in the interior. The bow is definitely wider in the front as it is using all of the pickle fork.

I'm really curious to see the wake, especially at speeds less than 20mph. That's one of my biggest issues with my boat is that I can only get 1 side of the wake clean at a time for my 5yr old at around 18.4mph. I can't clean both sides until around 20.6mph.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-07-2012, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonshark View Post
The main cabin doesn't look quite as deep from bow to stern as my RZR, but you can definitely see the extra 6" beam width as it does look wider in the interior. The bow is definitely wider in the front as it is using all of the pickle fork.

I'm really curious to see the wake, especially at speeds less than 20mph. That's one of my biggest issues with my boat is that I can only get 1 side of the wake clean at a time for my 5yr old at around 18.4mph. I can't clean both sides until around 20.6mph.
If it's anything like my VTX it's super easy to clean up at slow speeds as long as you don't over weigh it. If it follows the same trend as the 22 MXZ it will have peaky wake with a nice rampy transition. I have yet to ride a better wakeboard wake than the 22mxz, though I don't like it's surf wake