Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (peterslc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-06-2005, 2:55 PM Reply   
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this specific trampoline - Airmaster 15'. I'm looking for something under $500, with a bit more spring and quality than the walmart specials. Any other brand suggestions??

http://www.trampolineusa.com/15airmaster.html
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-06-2005, 3:30 PM Reply   
I bought a Jump King 15' and I have not had any problems with it. I love it! I bought mine @ a BJ's Wholesale store for like $350. with the safety enclosure! Good luck
Old     (peterslc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-06-2005, 3:52 PM Reply   
Thanks brandon. I wonder if I could hunt that down at costco or sams club. I could do w/o the safety net as well. So you have no complaints with the spring?
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-06-2005, 4:04 PM Reply   
no complaints with the spring....I mean it is not gymnastic quality....but then again it is a fraction of the cost.....Without the safety net it was less then $200.00 and yes SAMS has them also. I just picked BJ's b/c it was closer and we are members there! haha Costco probably has them also...... Good luck and enjoy! We hooked a handle and rope up to the enclosure and have been working on spins and grabs with an old board! it is working pretty well. Cheers!