Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (nivyefet)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-27-2007, 2:07 AM Reply   
hello guys only for fun I want to know your opinions.

hyperlite or liquid force and litle explanation why.

I more like liquid force cause his equipments and his boards are in high quality.

To example:
I think the bindings of liquid force is thee bestt compared with boots of hyperlite.
the shape and the quality are very exellent.

(Message edited by nivyefet on November 27, 2007)
Old     (lachie_mew)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-27-2007, 2:22 AM Reply   
i didnt know liquid force was a him. and how do you compare liquid force with liquid force??
Old     (nivyefet)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-27-2007, 2:38 AM Reply   
LOLL..

I know I have spelling mistake

but what you like more liquid force or hyperlite?
Old     (elantz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-27-2007, 8:53 AM Reply   
It is personal preference Niv.

Hyperlite bindings fit my feet better than liquid force, so I go with HL. They all fall apart after a season or two of riding for me.

I've ridden all kinds of boards (LF, HL, CWB, O'brien, Slingshot) and each one had good and bad characteristics about them. Right now I'm on the O'Brien Cartel 141 w/o center fins. Love the pop and speed but it can be a little loose when landing flat on the center of the board.

What is the weather like in Israel now? Are you riding every week?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-27-2007, 12:36 PM Reply   
I believe both companies have high quality of boards and bindings.

For me though, i prefer hyperlite most times over liquid force because:

*BINDINGS
like Lantz said, i think their boots are more comfortable... BUT i have not tried one of their boots for the 2008 line. both companies made major changes for 2008. Over the years i have thought that liquid force boots looked more stylish than hyperlites, but for the first time ever, i think hyperlite is giving liquidforce a good competition on the aspect of style (especially in the hyperlite murray and the new byerly shoe... though byerly is now a branch of hyperlite it seems) I still have confidence that i would like hyperlite's footbeds better than liquidforce. I have always liked hyperlites footbeds more than any other company (however i have alot of hopes for slingshot's 2008 poron foot beds... I personally am a slingshot guy now, all-the-way)

*BOARDS
I think very highly of both companies' boards, but i might dare say that hyperlites boards a just as high quality as liquidforce if not more so, especially for the 2008 line, speaking of construction quality. the sub 6, murray, and byerly monrach all have great construction quality it seems. However, liquidforce is moving in the flex direction that slingshot made popular this year, which i personally think is a good focus.
Old     (nivyefet)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-27-2007, 11:14 PM Reply   
my weather in Israel is very nice.

23 degrees Celsius.

partly cloudy until light.

my waterski in israel now open from 8am until 12pm until January when the rain will come.

Sure, I riding every 2 days.
I very starter in waterski.
Old     (elantz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-28-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
Where do you ride? At a waterski lake?
Old     (jcstudebaker)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-28-2007, 1:25 PM Reply   
Shalom, Niv
Old     (drewsnautique94)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-28-2007, 1:43 PM Reply   
get the peanuts and popcorn for this thread
Old     (nivyefet)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-28-2007, 11:46 PM Reply   
shalom..

yes, in a waterski lake.....
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-29-2007, 6:25 AM Reply   
they both make good boards and bindings. Its all personal preference, and anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves.

Unless you have some loyalty to a certain dealer or product, just buy what you feel most comfortable on.
Old     (watson_134_lf)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-29-2007, 3:18 PM Reply   
ive riden a liquid force board right from the start, which is why i think i would have to stick with them. i started riding the rythem, and now i ride a substance, and to me, the shapes arnt that diffrent from one another, except the substance has the molded fins. i think this might be a bad experience with hyperlite, but the only hyperlite board ive ridden has been a parks, and it was so grippy that i could barly turn with it. hyperlite to me seem like they like to use there "death fins" on all there boards. (i call them death fins cuz theyve taken there toal on my seats) those fins are just way to grippy for me, and i think growin up on the liquid force boards just sortof steered me away from hyperlite alltogether. my friend who has the parks tho, loves his board, and wont ride liquid force..........so i guess its all about what you like and your riding style
Old     (trewblu)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-29-2007, 3:41 PM Reply   
hyperlite defently
Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       01-22-2008, 4:10 PM Reply   
liquid force hands down. I've owned 7 liquid force boards though, so I may me a little biased.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-22-2008, 4:15 PM Reply   
i like liquidhypecdubgatobrinixshot.
Old     (lostkgb78)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-22-2008, 4:29 PM Reply   
LF
Old     (liquidmalibu)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-22-2008, 5:06 PM Reply   
I've always owned liquid force, i love them. i will continue to buy liquid force until im old and grey.
i dunno why i have such a loyalty. their boards have made me ride the way i do today. i also tried a Parks once and couldn't get the hang of it. i'm not agressive enough. i love the shane CT boots. they fit like a glove.
Old     (da_kamp)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-22-2008, 9:06 PM Reply   
will get back to you in spring as that'll be the first time riding a LF board. But riding only hyperlite boards before this i haven't liked them all that much
Old    benj_t            01-23-2008, 1:34 PM Reply   
liquid force all the way
Old     (czap)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-23-2008, 11:04 PM Reply   
GATOR BOARDS
Old     (hal2814)      Join Date: Feb 2006       01-24-2008, 5:21 AM Reply   
Up until my most recent set of Torqs and a set of Comps I got with a board a few years back, I've always owned Liquid Force bindings. No blind loyalty. That's just where I've found the best value. I've been riding a few different brands of board but lately I've found myself with 2 Hyperlites. I think my official too-general-to-be-useful answer is LF bindings and Hyperlite boards. I was pretty happy with that combo until the awesomeness of hinge bindings made me switch.