Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2006

Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-29-2006, 1:16 PM Reply   
Tige Watersports in Corona just got in a RZ2 for their regatta. The boat is awesome. For all of you it is an X-Star guys, I will tell you it is not. I has a TON of styling that you can not see unless in person. The angles on the boat are amazing and the new vinyl they are using is the most plush interior of ANY boat I have been on. The boat is not complete yet and doen't have a tower yet and the new seat is still getting some upgrades so the old seat is in there for now. Over all the new design and upgrades look like they will pay off of Tige. The seats have articulating hinges that allow you to move the seat base out a few inches then grab from the rear and lift up. The hinge seats worked and fit very well. I can't wait to see it all finished and cleaned up. Either or here is the link to the photos I took. Not great but let you see more of the interior.

http://www.tigeowners.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2856
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-29-2006, 4:17 PM Reply   
Anybody know what the pricing is looking like for this boat?
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-29-2006, 4:35 PM Reply   
I think the most reliable quote I have heard is over 60K, nicely equipped.
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-29-2006, 5:31 PM Reply   
Looks great, too bad I can barely afford my '05 Tige, otherwise I would be in the market! I like the styling, it does look like a M/C but not enough to say it is a rip off, at least in my opinion.

I do not like the swim platform though, looks kinda funky. But I am still a teak guy so thats just my personal preference.

Anxious to see the tower.

Sean
Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-29-2006, 6:12 PM Reply   
It is priced at $62900 with a more standard type of tower. They told me to expect at least $2000 increase if you go with the tower from the factory. My dealer goes with the bow cushion, SS package, SS Rub rail, fiberglass Swim step, wind screen, 340 HP engine, table, extreme trailer, explosion tower and bimini, cover, and Alpine stereo with 4 R series component speakers. That is all of the upgrades they do that I can think of as of now.