Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-29-2006, 8:54 AM Reply   
Psyche!made you look

i finally pulled the trigger on new bindings so this is my 06 setup..will update you on the ride tomorrow

I know i know they look big and arent pretty , a little blingy however they fit great and are light and comfy which is more important then looks.Man i can just throw my board down and push my feet in with no hands and then tighten them up and the cool little magnet hangers tottally hide the strings.

SO far on land im liking these a lot ..

what do you think :?:

8)

thanks Justin

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-29-2006, 9:28 AM Reply   
Nice rig...I have to admit, as a wakeskater, those are VERY comfortable and EXTREMELY easy to get into. I'm sure you'll like the setup.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-29-2006, 9:56 AM Reply   
Just a question, why does one of your bindings look ducked out more than the other?
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-29-2006, 10:49 AM Reply   
i already noticed that and ducked it out more..i just threw them on in the shop and brought them home,took pics etc..after looking at it a while i saw they were off..thanks though

man i wish they came in black or at least the LTDS come in sooner then they have..i couldnt wait another month..
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-29-2006, 2:08 PM Reply   
Looks nice man. I bet you could dye the fabric black, that would look sweet.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-29-2006, 4:00 PM Reply   
I think the white looks sick with that board. The board is dope too, I jut rode the non platinum modle and liked it a lot.
Old    cwbabsolute1080            04-30-2006, 12:11 AM Reply   
kristian... leather prob would be tough to die... maybe you colud paint though.... Oif you found a really good leather pain, and put the watsons inner in youd be good
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-30-2006, 12:18 AM Reply   
I dont know dont dye too much leather, lol. Still would be possible, even if you kept the white liner it might look sick. It sure would have alot of people asking questions.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-02-2006, 5:10 AM Reply   
im sure the white will grow on me but after a while if they start getting dingy i may go get black dye and try that out...
Old     (breadbutta)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-02-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
Nice, BTW, My front binding is ducked out 4 to 6 degrees farther than the rear.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-02-2006, 6:46 PM Reply   
Bruce

i think i used to do that as well and after adjusting them both the same this weekend i had doubts until i had some great sets.

my balance was perfect and painless knees and ankles told me that having them the same isnt a bad thing this time :-)

Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-02-2006, 7:50 PM Reply   
You'll like the white. Mine are white & they aren't too dingy looking yet. Only been riding for a year though and only when I had free time.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-03-2006, 8:09 AM Reply   
White bindings in Texas lakes = Brown. They might start out white, but wont be for long.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-03-2006, 4:52 PM Reply   
Jeff thats why i am going to 303 fabric guard them ..then maybe once a month spray them again...

it might work who knows if not next year i will dye them black or dark brown..