Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-27-2003, 9:32 AM Reply   
Anybody going to the meeting? I guess there is gonna be elections for the new officers for next year if the lake stays open.
If Clay is not re-elected or if he decides not to run and we get one of those water skiers as President, the wakeboarders might get screwed with some new bogus rules.
I say we vote Neelley for President.
Can I get a second?
Old     (scottay)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-27-2003, 9:35 AM Reply   
Hey Gid, long time no see! I wanna join this year, know when the classes will be?
I will second Neelley, but he mite make it Skate only?!
Hows the new boat? Send me pics and info on the club. scott
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       10-27-2003, 12:20 PM Reply   
gotta Third here. Neelley is bribable...
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-27-2003, 1:44 PM Reply   
Scott, whats goin on? Havent seen you and John in a long time. The club may or may not go on next year depending on the closure of the lake. The weekends should be less crowded now so we should meet up there some time soon.
Old     (jmanjohn)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-27-2003, 2:22 PM Reply   
Gid, Keep us informed on the next class, I also plan on joining if We are still going to have a lake. How is the Malibu?
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       10-27-2003, 2:39 PM Reply   
I have been trying to find someone to contact about the next class. John and Scott, lets try and take the class at the same time.
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-27-2003, 3:43 PM Reply   
The malibu is great! Now I dont have to ride with Erik Carter anymore. He's too good for us with his "new crew" and all.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2003, 9:13 PM Reply   
What up Gid, Jeff. How you boys been? I have been workin my arse off, and riding like crazy. BV has been butter, you should come out again soon. Sorry I didn't get the chance to hook up with you, just had waaaay too much crap that had to be done. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-29-2003, 6:57 PM Reply   
Thanks but no thanks Gid. Not enough time and you know me well enough to know I cant follow rules!!! Besides I'm going to make a run for a city council seat.