Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-17-2004, 5:41 PM Reply   
It happens that my uncle is on the states, in northern California and I need him to bring me some stuff down to Argentina, Boarder's Paradise has the lime jacket rope and the premier handle, but not the 5 to 10 vest. need help soon!!!!
Old    beerdrnknboardr            05-17-2004, 6:28 PM Reply   
go to hyperlites website and use the dealer locator
Old     (wakeboarder123)      Join Date: May 2004       05-17-2004, 6:30 PM Reply   
EXACTLY WUT I WAS GOING TO SAY
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-17-2004, 7:03 PM Reply   
where in nor-cal?
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-17-2004, 7:03 PM Reply   
Try "Ski World USA" in Pleasanton, CA, which is about 30 minutes east of San Francisco. The number is (925) 460-6233. I was in there the other day, and they have a lot of Hyperlite gear in stock, but I was not looking for vests and did not notice whether they have the 5 to 10. You might have your uncle call to see whether they carry the Hyperlite vests. I know they have the O'Neil. Luciano, not to be disrespectful or critical, but have you looked at the 5 to 10 in person or just in pictures? I thought they looked cool so I was trying them on a couple months ago at the Northern California boat show, but I was kind of disappointed with the fit and the quality of the construction. They didn't fit super well and felt kind of flimsy. I had come to expect better from Hyperlite. In my opinion, the O'Neil vests have a better fit and are way better constructed to me more durable. Maybe there was just something wrong with the 5 to 10 vest that I tried, and maybe the other ones all are awesome, I don't know, but I just thought I would mention it to you. I'm sure there are others who will want to disagree with me about it. I guess no matter what a person says on WakeWorld, somebody is bound to disagree.

Anyway, I wish you well with getting some good gear. Try Ski World USA. Another Hyperlite dealer around here is Cope & McPheters, but they are affiliated with Boarder's Paradise and therefore may carry the same stuff. Good luck!
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-17-2004, 7:20 PM Reply   
thanks for the imput dr octagon, yes I have only seen the vest in pics, because there are no wake shops around here so I have to buy everything via internet.
Anyway I have started 2 threads about the 5 to 10 and nobody answered. but then, thanks again.