Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (tjdunn)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-18-2006, 7:06 PM Reply   
What a difference a good coach can make. Just a thank you to my coach Dennis or better none as Dennish. Two weeks ago I posted a thread about getting up because I could not. Then I came across Dennis who offered to come out with me and help. After taking ten feet off my rope and getting me a fat sack I can now surf rope free for at least 75 yards at a time. So if any of you out there need a coach and really want to learn get a coach. You probably could get him if you paid his way and put him up for the night but it may be worth it. This sport needs 100 of him running around. Thank you Dennis! And to think when my dealer through in the board and rope when I bought my boat I was thinking what in the heck do I want with this thing. What a blast!!
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       07-18-2006, 9:37 PM Reply   
Tony,
Thanks for the props. Your determination to succeed made teaching you fun and easy. You have come a long way, now you just need to relax and the rest will come easy. It really helps having a driver, your wife Julie, who followed directions so that I could concentrate my efforts on your progression. Great job of driving Julie. Here is the proof. Upload
Thanks also to Jerry Price of ShredStixx for stearing you to the correct board for your needs. It helps to match rider and board.
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-19-2006, 3:15 PM Reply   
Hey Dennis (Dennish) I did not know that you were giving lessons. I would have hired you sooner.
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       07-19-2006, 3:28 PM Reply   
Tom,
The lessons come with the ride. Still would like to get together with you one of these days. Need to find a time that works. Most afternoons at Folsom work for me. I will be at New Melones from Thursday till Thursday next week. Call me if you still have my cell number or e-mail me.
Dennis