Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-30-2006, 10:08 PM Reply   
06 Sanger V210
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-30-2006, 10:20 PM Reply   
I like it! Very clean looking...
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-30-2006, 10:44 PM Reply   
Congrats and welcome to the Sanger family...
Old    enriched            05-01-2006, 1:26 AM Reply   
Thats nice. Lets put a stereo in it :-) I could help you out
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-01-2006, 6:09 AM Reply   
Window Tint would look great on that boat.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       05-01-2006, 9:39 AM Reply   
Sparky,
Sweet boat, I was at the lake on Saturday breaking in my new boats engine. The lake was packed and I notice all the new 06 boats on the lake doing pretty much the same thing as me putting around at low RPMS to get that engine broke in. Anyways there was 3 new 06 Sangers, 3 06 VLX mine included, 2 Correct Crafts and 1 X-45. We were all in the five mile zone. I must say that Sanger has really got a good looking boat. I really like the low profile look. Was not impressed with the X-45, but the rest of the boats were really nice.

Congrats, Brannon
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-01-2006, 2:25 PM Reply   
Hey Sparky,

We may not always see eye to eye but your new boat looks beautiful. The "Tuxedo" color scheme is always a good choice, looks great and timeless. I have always liked Sanger boats, the lines of the V210 look great. Can't wait to see it after you get your tower lights on it, LOL.

Mike
Old     (ridetilldeath)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-01-2006, 4:21 PM Reply   
that is one hott boat!
i especially like the look of the black!
whats the rough base price on a v210?
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-01-2006, 4:26 PM Reply   
good looking boat, i love how clean and simple the interior is. these boats look really roomy inside for being only 21'

i just don't know about the hump in the back. what's the reason for this? not trying to talk anything, just curious. i like having a flat sun deck for laying out on
Old     (macrogpx2)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-01-2006, 4:53 PM Reply   
Nice ride hope to see you out sonoma
Old     (tjdunn)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-01-2006, 7:18 PM Reply   
Nice boat!!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-01-2006, 7:51 PM Reply   
Thanks all! Kenny, it's actually my third one. Lance, need any body, paint, upholstery or mechanical work done for trade? I'm in Santa Rosa as well. Mikeski, thanks man. I actually started thinking about these colors after seeing Johnny Valera' new VLX. Jeff, tinting is one of the first things on my to-do list. Sam, not sure what base price is but Mark Semper (Semper Speed & Marine, Madera Ca.) is outstanding to deal with. He gave me what I was asking for my Sanger and the price on this one was below 05 V210 book value, and he threw in many up-grades to boot. Entrust, this interior is re-designed and changed from the early 06. I'm not wild about the "hump" in earlier 210 engine covers either. This year is the first "flat" engine cover, but the sides do curve down. The freeboard is too low to have it all flat. Thanks again for all the positive post'!