Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (wakeboard_pittsburgh)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-10-2009, 11:04 AM Reply   
Check out this video of a father and his son wakeboarding together. I can't wait to teach this kid to get up on his own. He loves being out there.

http://www.wakeboardpittsburgh.com/little-big-head-rides-a-wakeboard/
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-10-2009, 3:31 PM Reply   
That is so cool, how old is the little fella?
Old     (wakeboard_pittsburgh)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-12-2009, 10:49 AM Reply   
He just turned 2. He is finally starting to grow into his head, when he was younger it looked like a watermelon on top of his body...
Old     (wink_vlx)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-15-2009, 7:31 AM Reply   
Thats awesome!!! My boy turns 2 next may, now I have something else to look forward too!!!
Old     (pearsonville)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-15-2009, 12:00 PM Reply   
Damien, Kaden, Cali Klaas...Upload
Old     (liquiddiet)      Join Date: Feb 2009       08-18-2009, 4:53 AM Reply   
Kyle did anyone get a video of LBH during the regatta performance?
Old     (wakeboard_pittsburgh)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-20-2009, 6:27 AM Reply   
Correction, he is about 2 and a half now, but they started him doing this just before he turned 2.

Joe, thats awesome!

Ryan, I think David got some video. I hope someone got a shot of where Little Big Head let go and was waving to the crowd with both hands. Luckly, his dad was holding on...

The kid was begging to go wakeboarding all weekend, check out this smile -
Upload
Old     (lav)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-20-2009, 4:50 PM Reply   
Very cool kyle looks like a natural

here is a video of my boy he is eight this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIQAOPAOYyE
Old     (wakeboard_pittsburgh)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-20-2009, 8:34 PM Reply   
Lav, what's up buddy? How's the water out in West Virginia?

Cool video. Please tell me that you did not have your boat fully weighted for that...

I need to get back down there are ride with you guys. You definitely have the best weighted boat in the tri-state area (dude goes nuts with fat sacs in his X-Star)

Upload
Upload
Old     (lav)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2009, 1:47 PM Reply   
All good Kyle

Lol not sacked out we just had like 9 peeps in the boat

and you are always welcome to come ride , best time of the

Year is coming up.
Old     (lav)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2009, 2:16 PM Reply   
Almost forgot the water is all chop packed with tubers doing fig 8 every half mile
J/K
up until 4th weather was hit and miss plus if there was a good day river was full of debris
We always find a calm spot to ride but as of late butter all day, few days of chop here and there
have not had wind above 5 mph for three weeks till moday