Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    matty_oc            02-22-2004, 3:04 PM Reply   
hey im from Saskatchewan, directly north of you guys...i wanna travel a bit with my riding this year and wondering good places/lakes to ride in ND.

thanx.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-23-2004, 5:08 PM Reply   
Where the hell do you ride in North Dakota. Isn't it frozen there all the time. Why not Minot....Freezins the reason.

I am just kidding i am from Minot, I am coming back to visit in the summer so it would be cool to hook up a pull in my home state while i am there so come on guys give up the info! What is it Lake Metigoshee,Sakajkawea or somewhere near Bismarck would be cool

(Message edited by wakeripper on February 23, 2004)
Old     (seedickride)      Join Date: Jan 2001       02-23-2004, 5:38 PM Reply   
We ride all the time on Devils Lake. One of the riders we sponsor rides on Lake Tschida by Bismarck. We'll be holding our 5th annual Northern Boarders Wakefest this summer, too. But, we decided to move it from Devils Lake to Detroit Lakes, MN, which is roughly 45 minutes east of Fargo/Moorhead on highway 10. That will be July 10-11. If you search for the discussion here on Wakeworld about no INT League in Minnesota this year, you'll catch some discussion about it. We're planning for 100 riders to compete that weekend in the divisional tournament on Sunday, and we have 7 boats lined up to run our Survivor tournament on Saturday. We'll be doing boat and equipment demos, along with a kiteboarding demo/clinic on Friday, the 9th. Anyone that is interested in more information, let me know, or if you'd like to be placed on the email information list to get future updates. We're currently working on a new website, and plan on having pre-registration over the internet within a couple weeks. And, if anyone's interested in riding out on Devils Lake sometime, just give us a hollar. We can arrange for demoing equipment, too.

Mike Dick
See Dick Ride Wakeboards
www.seedickride.com
(701)682-5515
mike@seedickride.com
Old    cdn_wkbrdr            02-24-2004, 11:39 AM Reply   
Another Saskatchewan rider here!