Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 15, 2006

Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-08-2006, 2:50 PM Reply   
Will a 2006 210 team edition on a ramlin trailer clear a 7 ft. garage door. I think it will, but i want to double check. Also, with the platform removed, and the tongue on a ramlin trailer folded, does anyone know how long it is?? Thanks for your help!! Chris
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-08-2006, 3:19 PM Reply   
check planetnautique.com
Old     (lsv_doc)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-08-2006, 3:30 PM Reply   
It fits but barely, In my california garage, not straight in but diagonal. I did need to get different racks. The monster racks. had about 1" to spare.
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-08-2006, 5:14 PM Reply   
i guess i shouldve clarified.....it is 7ft tall, 8ft 6in wide, and 22 ft deep. i am wondering if it will fit with the platform off, tower folded, and tongue folded. Anyone?? also, is there special spot to look on planetnautique?? i searched the forums with no luck.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-08-2006, 5:19 PM Reply   
make a post there i guess

are you sure you have 84" or is it framed smaller?
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-08-2006, 5:25 PM Reply   
i have 83.5 inches exactly.....ANYONE!!!!
Old    speck            10-08-2006, 8:37 PM Reply   
i have the same boat. yes it will just fit the 7 foot height, by an inch, and you might have to lower the jack to do it, so you will be pushing it in, not driving, but it will fit. the other prob is your depth, at 21'2" (boat) you will deff be removing the platform, PITA, but i have an eagle trailer without a folding tongue so i don't know how long your total unit will be when folded. if the crash pads move with the folding part then you might be in luck.Upload

Upload
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-08-2006, 8:45 PM Reply   
Thanks!! i pick my new 210 up this week, i cant wait! your boat looks great! Chris
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-08-2006, 10:41 PM Reply   
you sold the centurion?

sweet.

congrats on the ride, did you buy the shulers boat?
Old     (cweb)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-09-2006, 6:17 AM Reply   
No, I bought the Coffey's Snow Camo 210. I actually havent officially bought it yet, i pick it up later this week.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-09-2006, 8:57 PM Reply   
I got my 210 into my 22 foot garage going straight back. You do have to take off the platform, and when you take into account the speedo pickups you literally have about 6 inches between the front and back, so you need to be very careful.

I have an Eagle trailer that looked just like Graham's. I took it to the guys at DHM trailer in Sacramento, and they modified it to make it a swing-away tongue keeping it shorter than the front of the boat. couldn't believe what an amazing job they did, looks totally stock.

Also, depending on the angle of your driveway and height level of your hitch, you may not have to hand-roll the trailer in. We got mine in...barely. I've attached a pic of the tongue...

Upload