Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-12-2010, 7:54 AM Reply   
Large group headed to Boyne this weekend. Can anyone give current updates on the parks? Contemplating staying away from B. Mountain and to Highlands and Knubs Knob due to the MLK crowd.

Last year the pipe wasn't even ride-able.
Old     (chrzanowski5)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-14-2010, 8:39 AM Reply   
Pipe is complete at both the mountain and highlands. When I was there last weekend, they looked to be finishing up both of the parks (at highlands and the mountain) so you should be good at either place.

Weather is looking warm so it should be perfect.

Have fun!
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-14-2010, 10:09 AM Reply   
When I was at Nubs Nob 12/29, they had a big pipe as well as a medium sized pipe, but I didnt check either of them out so I don't know how ride-able they were.

Besides that they had:
One kicker at the top
Long Flat box
Flat-down box
Two short flat boxes
Handrail
Flat-down-flat rail
Flat rail
Two mirrored C-shaped flat boxes
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-14-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
thanks guys!

A lot of the MidWest Collegiate wakeboard/waterski clubs will be up there this weekend. Good scene if you're around.

Prob just do a 2-day pass for both the Boynes