Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-09-2007, 9:17 PM Reply   
We completed the Scioto Wakefest this weekend. I had a great time meeting everyone and running the event. I have a few pictures here and I’ll follow up with more in a while.

As far as wakesurfing goes big props to our major sponsors:
..The American Wakesurf Association
..Centurion Boats
..Know Wake Marine
..Toyota
..Shred Stixx
..Inland Surfer
..The Walker Project

Big thanks to everyone that pitched in, there are just too many to mention. My family for putting up with my surfing obsession, running registration, and making sure that refreshment was on the ready. See Roy’s post on the clinics that the Walkers gave. The Synder’s ran their Centurion Awesome Avalanche Friday through Sunday. The Danielson’s ran their Magnificent Malibu VLX on surf day. He Gordon’s did a lot and even came back on Sunday, wakeboard day, just to help out. Also, my regular crew, the Scioto Boat Club, and Mike, the coolest marine patrol officer on the water.

One cool thing that Kory did was put together a short video of the first day. I was surprise to see that by the time I got home Saturday there was a Wakefest video, see the link: http://www.techpost.com/wake/Wakefest07_WMV.wmv

Am I seeing double?
Upload
Upload

Tada
Upload
How many of you can do this?
Upload
Upload

Rockets away
Upload
Slash away
Upload