Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (genoyauchler)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-30-2007, 8:39 AM Reply   
There are plenty of Pro events scheduled for the weekend of October 18-21, but if you are not going to any of them, check out this one in Winter Haven, FL
What: Open Wakeboard and Hydrofoil event
Where: Chain of Lakes- Winter Haven, Florida
Website for details: www.foiltime.com

We are also having a huge party at my home Saturday, October 20 (also my birthday) to celebrate the event, and hand out awards for the event. Competition is scheduled for Friday and Saturday, 19&20, while hanging out and riding is Thursday and Sunday. We will be shooting a DVD, and a pilot to be sent to fuel TV. If you are free, we would love to have you out! An overall competition is also on, so if you know how to foil, bring it! Thanks for enduring my pitch on this event. Hope to see you here!
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-30-2007, 11:15 AM Reply   
I couldn't get to see what the wakeboarding event is. Going around in circles on the site. What is the wakeboarding about. Divisions etc........ ??
Old     (genoyauchler)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-30-2007, 7:17 PM Reply   
It has one open divsion with $800 cash prizes. Go to www.foiltime.com and click on 2007 chain reaction sponsored by mastercraft, or just click on this link...
http://www.foiltime.com/m451a/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=70&Itemi d=2
How do I get this info out to more people? It seems to get lost on this site!

Thanks
Geno
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-01-2007, 3:46 AM Reply   
Hey Geno, nice to see you posting on here!

You should also post this under "events" and hit that "other" foilfreaks site too.

If I were in Florida instead of NJ I'd be there.
BTW, my birthday is the 19th, only a day older than you (plus a few years)

Have Fun!