Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old     (jwharan)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-04-2007, 11:17 AM Reply   
Anyone have any pictures of a Titan III tower with a Wetsounds setup? Preferrably a 3-some setup, or just pro 80's. Looking at a couple different mounting options and want to see what others have done. Thanks!
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-05-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
I have a pair of pro 80's, when I purchased my set up last year the pro 435's would not fit. I think that the bracket has been changed a bit. I will post pictures of my tower later today.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-07-2007, 10:02 AM Reply   
Allen
Let's see those pictures!!
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-07-2007, 11:10 AM Reply   
Here is a couple that I have on my computer
Titan1
Titan2
Old     (jwharan)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-07-2007, 11:16 AM Reply   
I think what I want to do is slide the pro 80's as far over to the side as possible with the swivel-u clamps, and put a 485 (hence a 3-some) in the middle. I don't want it to appear crammed, like in this picture....Upload
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-07-2007, 11:23 AM Reply   
When I purchased my wetsounds there were pretty new so the swivel clamps were not out. I would like to add the one pro 485. In the picture that you posted the speakers are mounted to the inside bend of the tower.
Old     (jwharan)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-07-2007, 11:25 AM Reply   
I know....I was pointing out what I DO NOT want. I want to mount mine like yours, but move them out further, and install a 485 in the middle
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-07-2007, 11:28 AM Reply   
When mine were mounted they were mounted as far out as possible without having them angle outward. How soon until you get the speakers?
Old     (jwharan)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-07-2007, 11:30 AM Reply   
I have everything now, waiting for my boat actually which I am suppose to pick up tomorrow.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-07-2007, 4:53 PM Reply   
I thought about getting the threesome but seriously the Pro 80's alone were some of the loudest tunes on the lake anyway even without the added Pro 485's. I keep thinking I should add them but then I have to really question my motives.
Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-07-2007, 5:29 PM Reply   
The threesome up above was my boat last year. I had the entire set up on the front bar because when you mount the pro 485 on the rear hoop it sticks back really far and it is a pain to reach the rope and looked bad from the side. If you want to spread it out you will have to do that or put the 485 on the front and pro-80 on the rear. I wanted the rear free for lights and thought the 485 fit better on the front with how it looked from the front and sides. Also, this photo was taken before I had the clamps on the pro 80's properly angled so they are not as straight and look a lot tighter than they were in person. They had a solid 4-6 inches between them when all was said and done...

On my new boat I am running 3 pairs of pro80s just because they are an easier mount. I am doing a threesome install shortly so if you don't have yours i can try to hold them up in various positions to show you.