Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (akdoc)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-22-2006, 7:18 PM Reply   
I currently have 05 LF Sphynx, I like the bindings but my foot cramps after about 10-15 minutes of riding. I just went to a shop today and tried on all the 06 LF line and the 06 hyperlite line, and they are all super tight around the ball of my foot. They don't carry CWB, but I was wanting to know if the Zues bindings were wide across the ball of the foot. Any suggestions on bindings to look for would be great.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-23-2006, 11:42 AM Reply   
I hate to point out the obvious, but all bindings will be tight at first. I have a double E width foot, and it takes forever for me to break in bindings. I have worn LF for the past few years, and they were always super comfy after 6-7 uses. however, I have a real narrow heel, and would always slide forward in the binding. I now wear the zeus'. super tight, but I am just stuffing them with beer bottles after each use, to keep them stretched out. I have worn them multiple times in the bath tub as well, in hot water. good luck with whatever route you go.
Thomas
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-23-2006, 12:09 PM Reply   
I have wide feet and I could not even get the 05 Zeus's on... I have tried at least 15 different bindings. So far the most comfortable for me have been the 05 LF teams...