Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (nautyboy)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-23-2006, 5:34 PM Reply   
I'm in Atlanta until the 29th and I'm looking to ride and/or get some coaching. Also, I need to help some of my relatives buy new equipment. Is there any good shops and/or schools in the area?

Aloha!

Alan
Old     (bizzuck)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-23-2006, 5:48 PM Reply   
Ambush is in Kennesaw, just a few minutes north of Atlanta. check out http://www.wakeboardatlanta.com
Old    hyperlite_m            07-23-2006, 7:45 PM Reply   
ambush is great and so is atlanta inboard... i forgot where it is sorry... but its off holiday road near lake lanier islands... and to ride i know there is a cable park in south georgia.. go to Lake Lanier... find someone with a boat and ride near the north end of the lake cause thats the less packed end
Old     (nautyboy)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-24-2006, 8:51 AM Reply   
Right on, thanks for the feedback. Cable Park! What is the name of the park? Also, is there any schools that you know of at Lake Lanier. I want to be able to schedule a pull for me and my wife.
Old     (snead)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-24-2006, 9:05 AM Reply   
There is no cable park in GA. There is a slider park in Eastman, Gravity Research Compound.
Old    jchamlee            07-24-2006, 1:12 PM Reply   
Check out www.wakeboardatlanta.com
There is a section called Need a Ride, where you can post. Lanier and Alatoona are 2 lakes just outside of Atlanta.
Old    jchamlee            07-24-2006, 1:19 PM Reply   
BTW, I have a Mobius LSV that I keep up on Lanier. I'll probably be going out Saturday and I'd be happy to give ya a pull. Let me know if you're interested.

Where in Hawaii are you from? I was in Oahu for the Pipe Masters in December...went out for Sunny's retirement party.