Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-08-2008, 7:25 PM Reply   
We are not bringing the WSVLX this year.

I was hoping to find some locals to join up with to get some pulls on Hebgen Lake, MT.

I am about 20 minutes from there, either side. I am over in Island Park, ID, right in Staley Springs on Henry's Lake.

I can ride, drive, have $$$$$ for gas, and I clean like a fool after riding.

Hopefully I can find some good ole boys from around there to give me some needed pulls while I am on my family holiday.

Can anyone set me up with some pulls? I know this should be in the Find a 3rd be a 3rd section, but I don't think locals would look there for another rider. Wish me luck finding a boat. I may have my son with me, he's 8 and can ride as well.

Oh I will travel to Island Park Res if I have to as well.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-10-2008, 8:48 AM Reply   
bump...

Man no Hebgen love, although most are on holiday that ride I think in them there parts of God's Country.

You guys should check out our place sometime.....

http://www.moosebaylodge.com/home_page.htm

I need a pull while on holiday, HELP!!!!
Old     (wake2wake103)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-11-2008, 11:43 AM Reply   
If you drive 2 hours south you could find someone to ride with at Mudd Lake or Idaho Falls for sure.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-12-2008, 7:23 AM Reply   
thanks Dan for the reply, I need to keep it local. I did see a fair amount of boats with towers on the way up here, so I dont think I'll have a problem bummin a pull.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-12-2008, 8:04 AM Reply   
Aren't there people riding on Island Park Res. or Henry's Lake?

I don't know, it was really a question....?
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-12-2008, 1:33 PM Reply   
I have seen no one riding on Henrys Lake, I have not been over to Hebgen yet but I will venture there and to Island Park Res. on Monday. I canoeing the Snake River tomorrow. The water is cold up here too, can't wait, fly fishing looks like its more on the agenda by the minute. First tower I see, I'll stop them and get out my $$$$$.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-16-2008, 7:24 PM Reply   
there is hope, I spotted a black, lime green, and orange new Xstar on Henrys lake today. I am going to track them down in the morning in the johnboat. Longshot here but anybody know who they are? It had one of those new wraps on it as well.

(Message edited by slipknot on July 16, 2008)
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-16-2008, 9:30 PM Reply   
Funny you posted this; I've been in Bigsky for the past week for my father's meeting, and took the short trip to Hebgen on Sunday. I couldn't believe my eyes when we got there; 1 o'clock on a Sunday, perfect butter, and only counted 3 or 4 boats on the entire lake. I did manage to see this cabin, one of the few on the water, right off the highway with an X Star sitting at the dock. It doesn't get much better than that...
Upload
Upload
Old     (montana_sanger)      Join Date: Nov 2007       07-16-2008, 9:48 PM Reply   
Get to Helena or Townsend I can help. Will be at Hayden Lake ID this weekend though
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-17-2008, 10:12 AM Reply   
I am riding with them this afternoon

Hebgen is Epic, not one ripple or boat this morning.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-17-2008, 12:41 PM Reply   
Good deal.... I look forward to hearing how it went...