Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 08, 2008

Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-21-2008, 1:37 PM Reply   
I know the debates have been going on that MC is not in the right market or losing sight of what is important or yada yada yada. What I am looking for is real world experiences with the boat, what people who HAVE RIDDEN the boat and spent time in the boat on the water think. (not trying to be rude but the older threads seemed to get into an off topic pissing match with no meat as to what the boat was really like)

Here is my dilemma, I love wake boarding/surfing, I also enjoy fishing and take the family to the beach regularly and would like to be able to ride and fish the bay. I am a novice rider at best so I do not "need" the ultimate in wake shape (although the few threads I read said it was one of the best). I would love a boat that can do it all but until now was not available.

Now that the boat has been out for a full season do people still like it(most recent post that came up in the search was almost a year old)? Any new opinions of performance? Any pro/cons (again real world experience please) of the boat that was expected/unexpected? How is the rough water ride?

I have spoken with my local dealer and am arranging a test drive, but wanted to do my research ahead of time. It is easy to get caught up in the benefits of a boat when test driving it and miss a few drawbacks. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!