Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    bens            02-09-2004, 8:18 AM Reply   
Anyone spend much time on this lake? I remember a few posts a while ago from some people who ride there. Just wondering what you guys think of the lake in general and what the conditions are like on weekends. Like how busy it gets and how early I need to get up to get good water.

I live in Indianapolis and right now I have a small condo on Morse. I'm thinking about selling this and getting a house on Freeman. Now I can make it to Morse during the week (45 min) and sometimes find smooth water. Not sure I'd be able to do this as Freeman is over an hour. Weekends are usually no good at Morse, too crowded. I'm thinking Freeman may be the same way.

Also, anyone think of any lakes near Indy that would be better? I'd really like to be within an hour of downtown and have smooth weekend water.

Thanks for any comments. How you're all having a good winter.