Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    masonlakerider            06-06-2003, 2:17 AM Reply   
I have an 03 SANTE and I was curious how people like the bimini's on these boats...I've never used one so I was curious if it ever gets in the way and how easy they are to set up and break down!? Thanks!
Old     (rodmcinnis)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-06-2003, 5:12 PM Reply   
I have a 03 SANTE. The bimini I got with mine came from a local source, not from Correct Craft. I have seen other peoples bimini tops and I like mine MUCH more!

I have a friend who also has a Nautique and their bimini sucks, in my opinion. Hard to put up, doesn't cover enough, doesn't stow well.

The one I have extends farther foward and farther back, so that the driver and observer are almost always in the shade. One person can easily put it up or down, and you don't have to hold it in place while attempting to thread in a bolt.

I really like the bimini top. While I could survive without it, my wife couldn't, and my day is much nicer when my wife isn't cranky! The only thing I don't like about it is that it does make it harder to get the boards on/off the rack.

If you want to see a picture of mine, look at:
http://rodm7.tripod.com/boat/

This was actually my last boat (which is sold now) but my new boat has the exact same bimini.
Old    aaron_bell            06-06-2003, 5:21 PM Reply   
Look at Towerbimini.com They show a lot of pictures and you don't have to perform any drilling to the tower if you purchase their equipment. I believe I'm going to purchase from them. In prevoius posts there has been good things stated about them. And if you look at there site their products are a nice clean installion.