Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 21, 2007

Old    d_fresh            02-08-2007, 5:15 AM Reply   
I understand there is going to be a rail jam at the boat show. Does anyone out there know who is throwing it. I'm in the process of getting the word out about the Walled Lake Wake tournament this summer, and thought it would be great to put up a sign or banner by the rail jam to make people aware of it.
Old     (bankssa)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-08-2007, 5:22 AM Reply   
A friend of mine(they call him Nacho) works on the crew and they are going to be here in Detroit. Here is the e-mail for Ryan Davis one of the guys that are running the show.... ryan@stepupproductions.com I think Kevin Little is goint to be here too...They also have a website www.stepupproductions.com
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-08-2007, 1:59 PM Reply   
Does anyone know what days/times they'll be hitting the rails?? I want to get down there any shoot some pics.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-08-2007, 3:32 PM Reply   
Action Water Sports and another group that has slipped my mind. There will be a write up in the local paper Sunday with a couple of my picture. Check it out!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-09-2007, 6:44 PM Reply   
Can anyone take some pics vids of this event?

MI riders you now have your own dedicated forum at www.midwestwakeboarder.com and I would really like to get some coverage of this event.

If anyone can help drop me a line at Mike@midwestwakeboarder.com
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-10-2007, 7:32 AM Reply   
Mike I'll be at the show tomorrow in the afternoon. If anything is going on with the railjam I'll be sure to snap a bunch of photos.

Nice job on the site, the state forums are a great idea.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-10-2007, 7:59 AM Reply   
Michigan riders, my 11 page feature story on Spring Lake Michigan drops next week in WBM. Be sure to check it out!
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-11-2007, 7:20 PM Reply   
Was at the show today, saw two sessions on the rail. Nothing over the top, but just enough to make for a little excitement. I have a bunch of vid clips to chop and organize that I'll post later in the week, but for now heres a pic of the setup...

Upload
Old    d_fresh            02-12-2007, 4:23 AM Reply   
Saw the first show Saturday afternoon. It seemed to not be that big of a deal. The athletes knew there stuff, but each rider did a couple of sets that took all of 10 seconds and it's all over. Just my opinion.