Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    sking55405            07-29-2006, 6:48 PM Reply   
Hey
Ive been boarding for a while and got a hyperlite scape for x-mas last year. It isn't really holding up to well but i didnt expect it to. I really like wakeskating and want to get into it more and i was looking at the liquid force anthem 40. Could this be a good board for me to ride and progress on? Thanks for your input

Chris
Old    big_dee45            07-29-2006, 8:13 PM Reply   
ya that is a pretty good board...but do you really want foam? cuz i would recommend grip you can really get the feel for the board more...id go with a gator mcguckin 41 if i were you...its an awesome concave skate for a good price

www.okcboardshop.com
Old    sking55405            07-30-2006, 7:42 AM Reply   
Thanks Ill look into it. I was just looking at foam because i wasnt sure how well grip worked but ill look into it. Any other recommendations are welcome also.
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-31-2006, 7:40 PM Reply   
I love the LF Anthem. My friend has one and it is a really fun board. I learned my first ollie on that board. Even though it is foam, it is a concave-shaped foam. I still wear shoes with it because I like the feel of shoes. Just beware that the board may not hold up so good and may delam quickly.
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-31-2006, 10:57 PM Reply   
i'm ready for the pwnage

i have a LF armada

it has a foam deck and is made of compression molded.. whatever.. not wood.

it holds up very very well and has no dings or scratches

i have been using it for more than a year

i love it
Old    big_dee45            07-31-2006, 11:58 PM Reply   
if you are gonna get a compresion skate get a integrity it is ALOT better of a skate than a armada and will never mess up....it has the pop of a wood skate but the durability of a compresion
Old    sking55405            08-01-2006, 9:29 AM Reply   
Does liquid force make the integrity? Sorry im really new to this but i think im gonna look into the integrity and the armada now i think thanks for all of the suggestions.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-01-2006, 9:36 AM Reply   
www.integrity-wake.com
www.omenskates.com
www.distortionboarding.com

for your composite desires.
Old    sking55405            08-01-2006, 7:18 PM Reply   
What about the omen skate i like the looks of it and i was thinking about it. What does everyone else think about it?
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-01-2006, 7:24 PM Reply   
People on wakeskating.com are raving about its shape and durability. I would personally purchase one, but I'll wait till next years model.