Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (cool_dude)      Join Date: May 2004       04-21-2005, 7:46 PM Reply   
Any one else from good ol' Arkansas? Just curious. I'm from Clarksville thirty minutes from russelville and and hour from Fort Smith.
Old     (justincat)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-22-2005, 5:06 PM Reply   
Didn't you just post this like a week ago?
Old     (cool_dude)      Join Date: May 2004       04-24-2005, 1:09 PM Reply   
I don't think so, but it's possible because I'm really hoping I'm not the only one.
Old     (justincat)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-24-2005, 6:09 PM Reply   
There are plenty of riders, im sure youll meet some when it warms up a little. Ride in the INT and you will meet lots of people.
Old     (cool_dude)      Join Date: May 2004       04-24-2005, 6:21 PM Reply   
INT? What's that?
Old     (justincat)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-24-2005, 6:30 PM Reply   
go to www.intleague.com and check it out, they have 5 or 6 stops in Arkansas every year. See Yea.
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-24-2005, 8:38 PM Reply   
I'm down in Malvern, close to Lake Catherine and Lake Degray. Definitely come check out INT. I'll have my Moombas and Supras at all of the tourneys. You will meet a ton of people. If you are ever in the area, come riding with us. We have a pro-shop full of equipment you can demo or whatever.
Old     (cool_dude)      Join Date: May 2004       04-25-2005, 3:10 PM Reply   
I'm hoping to go but not participate in the INT at lake Catherine. I'd like to demo boards though. What does INT stand for?
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-25-2005, 4:02 PM Reply   
Actually the Catherine stop probably won't make. It will probably be at Burns Park the same date. Like Justin said, check out www.intleague.com for all the INT info. INT is just an organization that holds amateur compeptions for skiers, wakeboarders, wakeskaters, and kneeboarders.
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2005, 5:03 PM Reply   
I ride alot on Lake Norfork!!