Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (aidansdad)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-20-2009, 1:36 PM Reply   
I bought an 08 Murray handle in the offseason online. We have used it for 3 trips and the wrap is already coming off. Anybody know how to get it warrantied or if they will even warranty the handle. I had a cheap SL handle last almost the entire season, and that leaves me very unimpressed with Accurate at this point. Maybe i got a dud, who knows.
Old     (dansmith)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-20-2009, 1:47 PM Reply   
I had a problem w/ my Accurate 'Tinky Winky' handle:

Upload

2 weeks after using it, the red strips in the handle started peeling off. I sent it back via the shop I bought it at. 2 weeks later, it happened again.

I gave up & am now using it until it dies, then I'll buy a cheap $30 one to replace it...
Old     (onthewatermo)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-20-2009, 2:26 PM Reply   
I had the same problem but warrantied it out through my local shop...got a replacement with no hassle.
Old     (jasonpav)      Join Date: Dec 2008       04-20-2009, 3:05 PM Reply   
I had the same problem with an 06 Murray handle. I use a proline now and have had no problems with it
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-21-2009, 9:37 AM Reply   
aidansdad - take this into your local Hyperlite dealer and they will take care of you. You have a year warranty on that handle so I would do it soon. Our soft line manager and Shaun Murray came up with a great replacement for that handle this year. Go down to your shop and take a look at it. Please let me know if you have any problems and I will help you make the process as easy as possible. Thanks.

Corey M. @ Hyperlite
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-21-2009, 11:07 AM Reply   
Corey, email sent.
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-21-2009, 9:40 PM Reply   
Paul - I just looked at my email and I did not get an email. Not sure if it is going to the wrong email or what is going on. Please email coreym@hosports.com and I will answer any questions you have. Thanks.

Corey M @ Hyperlite