Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    du540            08-11-2004, 8:50 PM Reply   
Hey all,

NumbSkull Productions is currently working with Red Bull to set up a film session sometime in October down in The Delta. I've got to get a list of guys over to our Red Bull rep so he can help get us connected. I'm know some names of some very good riders down there, Mike Schwenne, Josh Storer, Cody Ramsey, Jason Buffalow, Arun Frances, Aaron Aubrey.

Please remind me of some more that I may have missed.

Thanks,

Ron Mart
President
NumbSkull Productions
www.numbskullpro.com
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-11-2004, 8:54 PM Reply   
Josh Smith
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-11-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
greg nelson
tim runyard
tony tonso
brady sammons
chris dykmans (if he's back from injury)
chris williams
derek conway
blake cannon
kevin bird
rich facciano
josh storrer
tim nielson
Old    cuteguy            08-11-2004, 9:28 PM Reply   
Check out Derek Conway, Kevin Bird, Jason Callen and Chris Dykmans.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-11-2004, 9:47 PM Reply   
Derek Conway is an awesome rider. There's this kid from Clovis, Tony Carroll, who is absolutely fearless, just kills it. Also need to check Mike Schwenne's coaches - Mike Buckle and Jared Couch.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on August 11, 2004)
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-11-2004, 9:48 PM Reply   
Derek Conway, Kevin Bird, Tony Carroll
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-11-2004, 9:56 PM Reply   
Sorry about the missing l, Ben!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-11-2004, 10:01 PM Reply   
Also, if you can find Rob Brewster (central coast), he would be great to have on film. Daniel Doud, too.
Old     (motodivas)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-11-2004, 10:08 PM Reply   
I would have to say Jason Callen and Arun Frances.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-11-2004, 10:17 PM Reply   
Same as Ben - plus Daniel Doud, Derek Cook & Tyler Killingsworth (from Socal) kill it!
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-11-2004, 10:25 PM Reply   
Oh Yeh- Brodie Chaboya(spl) and Jacob Loken rip also!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-11-2004, 10:59 PM Reply   
for the record, i would've listed at the top of the list, arun, buffalow, aubrey and schwenne if they weren't on his list already. for some reason, i thought storrer wasn't listed alredy.
Old    cuteguy            08-12-2004, 12:04 AM Reply   
Mark Castinelli(spl) rips also check out his vid. http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=5966
Old    du540            08-12-2004, 8:23 AM Reply   
Very cool, thanks to everyone for all the names.

I think we'd be very pleased if we could put it all together with four or five of these riders for a good weekend of filming.

Ron Mart
President
NumbSkull Productions
www.numbskullpro.com
Old    goose69            08-12-2004, 8:37 AM Reply   
If you are listed or know someone who is listed and is interested in filming please email us either through our website or contact Ron at ron@numbskullpro.com with your contact information. Please remember this is for pro level riding.

Jared Schassen
http://www.numbskullpro.com
Old    wsrmatt            08-12-2004, 9:34 AM Reply   
How come people always think Chris Williams is from the Delta. He lives right in so cal and i get to see him ride here and there so i know he not a delta resident. A weak ago i was in the boat and he was doin huge whirly 5's some into the flats, he did like a 20 foot high perfect slob poked out seven off the double up then the very next double up he did his blind off axis 7(that people think shane invented) hes been doing for the past few years completely like he was warming up. he also invented a trick that day that looks so wierd i cant explain it. he was all stoked though. it looked kinda like a mix between a nuclear tantrum and a backside rodeo. he nuclear grabs off the dub and tweaks it blind and goes up half way like hes gonna go into a tantrum but right before he went upside down he reached back and passed the handle. hard to explain but soo sick. what really inpressed me that day though was when he did two passes of only 540's doing them switch, regular, toesdiee and heelside, two diferent blind versions. i got it on film, he does 9 different 5's all grabbed in a row. anywayh this kid rips so hard and it seems like people never get to see it. plus he rides a 90 foot rope and 28 mph double ups. pretty crazy.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-12-2004, 2:02 PM Reply   
Daniel Doud isn't from the Delta area but he certainly spends a lot of time up there. Also Brian Austerman, he's from Folsom and absolutely goes off! A few 7's and tons of mobes. He's rehabing his knee now but I'm sure he'll be back soon. Look for his section in Delta Sessions.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-16-2004, 8:28 AM Reply   
REM
You get my email
-Mike Souza
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-16-2004, 10:28 PM Reply   
Mike souza is really good about all the guys on delta sessions too
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2004, 6:53 AM Reply   
REM - Call me and I'll help you out
Old     (jklein)      Join Date: May 2001       08-18-2004, 9:18 AM Reply   
Jason:

I thought you rocked in Delta Sessions and for us big guys out here are a source of inspiration. I'd like to see you back on film.

I agree with another poster here, that Buckey (Mike Buckle) goes huge. I think he may be back at school.
Old    du540            08-18-2004, 10:05 AM Reply   
Mike,

I did get your email, didn't you get my reply?? =)

Jason,

Funny, I just sent you an email this morning with some photos.

I'd call ya but I don't have ya numbah.
Check your PM for mine.

Thanks all you guys for all the help.

Ron
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-18-2004, 10:49 AM Reply   
REM
I did not get your reply, but I see that Jason is already trying to get a hold of you. Good luck with the shoot.