Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (kevin_rx20)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-23-2005, 9:08 AM Reply   
Anyone know anything about the board?? How good is it for an intermediate rider?
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-23-2005, 10:33 AM Reply   
Very fast board with a more vertical pop, very few people like it but i absolutely love that board. Too bad they won't have it anymore in 06
Old     (kevin_rx20)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-23-2005, 12:05 PM Reply   
I was thinking about getting one for my wife (133). Would this not be a good board then?? I would say we would try to demo it but that is not possible so any more input would be great.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-23-2005, 12:11 PM Reply   
Well if it helps my girlfriend loved to ride my 137 but the board is very loose so no i don't think it would be a very good choice. Has she ridden at all? I got my chick a Diva 134 last year for her birthday and within a year has outgrown it. She has really grown to love the Angel 134 which is basically a Team with girls graphics...this is the board i would recommend because it holds an edge very well and isn't too loose which will help her build more confidence as she progresses.....just my .02
Old     (kevin_rx20)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-23-2005, 12:44 PM Reply   
she has been riding for a while now and has a HL Fluid (137). She really wants to get the angel 134 but I was going to get a really good deal on a subjekt thats brand new. She definitely needs a more advanced board than what she has and one that is a little smaller. she's like 5'3" or so and 100 lbs. So I may just hold off and we can get her an Angel sometime. Thanks for the input Randy
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-23-2005, 1:41 PM Reply   
i dont agree with randy murray that it is a fast board.... i thought that thing plowed the water, and i just happen to ride with folks that ALL spent a few years on it, but other then that hes right. i can get over the slow speed if it wasnt for how deep in the water it rode. the board has incrediable pop though. loose board and isnt forgiving. for your wife... unless shes really agressive i would say keep looking. look for something more continuouse.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-23-2005, 1:43 PM Reply   
the angel stated above by randy would be a better choice i think then subjekt but im not going to say anything more about that board..... i have my issues with that board!!
Old    socalgrl79            08-23-2005, 2:11 PM Reply   
I've been looking for a new board for awhile and I've heard nothing but great things about the LF Angel 134. I'd go with that one if I were you..
:-)

Old     (jon43)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-23-2005, 2:16 PM Reply   
what is shane's board gonna be if it is not the subjekt
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-23-2005, 3:10 PM Reply   
we're ALL waiting.... that and Watson's
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-23-2005, 3:17 PM Reply   
Ahh to each his own i guess. I always thought that it felt faster but hey that board fits me and very few people like it from what i've seen