Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old    bross            06-09-2004, 10:24 AM Reply   
I just wanted to let everyone know tha Gatorboards hooked me up big time. I bought a Gonzales 138 from my local dealer. One of the inserts was messed up and I couldn't get my bindings to screw down all the way, so I emailed Brian Allredd and he took care of the whole thing. They mailed me a brand new board and I just exchanged the new one with mine and he took the old blem board back. Then on top of that he is going to mail me some new GB stickers. I definetly appreciate the hook up. I hope every board company takes care of their customers like they do. The Gonzales board rides sweet too.
Old     (wake_up_11)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-09-2004, 12:04 PM Reply   
They came through big for us with prizes(boards & bindings) for our event in June... Wake Bash
www.geocities.com/wakebash
Old    swass            06-09-2004, 12:20 PM Reply   
I was just looking at a Gator yesterday. I was going to demo one, but they didn't have the bindings I wanted to try in my size.
Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       06-09-2004, 1:11 PM Reply   
If anybody is looking for a gator board, my roommate hooked me up pretty good on my board: Harris 143, I am sure that he can do that same for somebody else.