Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-25-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
Hey everyone! I'm looking at putitng together the third annual MileHigh Meet & Greet this spring. For those of you that don't know what the MMG is, it's an event that started a few years back here in Colorado for all of us boarders to get together, meet each other so we can all ride together during the season. It all started when a group of us who had been talking thought it would be a good idea to bring the wakeboarding community together at the beginning of the season so that we all got to know each other for everyone to ride together. We all noticed that there wasen't an event here in Colorado in the spring like you see in other states. From that the MileHigh Meet & Greet was born. The first year was just a get together with about 6 boats and about 30 people. Last year it grew considerably in attendance. We had a BBQ and rented out an area at Horsetooth. We did a raffle and gave out prizes that were donated by sponsors, one of which was Wakeworld and the other was Sidewayz in Ft. Collins.

Ok, so there's the background of the event. Now my question is to all of you, who would be in for this year? I'm looking at putting this together but I'm looking at what kind of interest there is so I can judge what size event this may turn into this year. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome. Drop me an email and let me know your ideas. I'm looking at who's interested and what kind of things you all are wanting to see and/or have at the event.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-26-2007, 7:51 AM Reply   
i'm in. i wanna see a raley.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-26-2007, 9:59 AM Reply   
me + 1.5
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-26-2007, 10:49 AM Reply   
I'm in (plus family). Sounds like last year was great. I think you should target some of the same things (BBQ, raffle, etc.).

Let me know what I can do to help.
Old     (blackhole)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2007, 10:15 AM Reply   
I will try to attend. We should think about creating a contact list so people know who rides where and when.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-28-2007, 4:34 PM Reply   
A contact list is a great idea. I have the list from last year, I had everyone enter all their information for the raffle we had.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-29-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
so that's what? 9.5 (if i'm counting O2B's family correctly), plus possible 1 (devin). ok, i'll bring a little camera ... no need for panoramic shots with 9.5 to 10.5 people - LOL!! u sure know how to throw a party kraig!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-29-2007, 10:57 AM Reply   
It has been brought to my attention(thanks kylie) that I don't read the threads very carefully. I Was going to be opening the new Earls restaurant on the 16th street mall. But have decided to stay at Vest dipping grill. Come in say whats up to that stud Chris in the kitchen(thats me). Peace, and I am in for the meet and greet with 3 people. and a fetus.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-29-2007, 1:32 PM Reply   
Ok, so make that 10.5 to 11.5 people. NOW it's starting to look like a party! lol! p.s. CWA - you're welcome. i try not to nag a lot, but i am good at it huh?
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-30-2007, 8:28 AM Reply   
yes you are
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-30-2007, 9:58 AM Reply   
what/where is vest?
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-30-2007, 10:52 AM Reply   
vesta dipping grill 1822 blake st. Denvers best date restaurant. 5280 magazine.
Old     (highmarkco)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-30-2007, 11:39 AM Reply   
Depending on when it is count me and Ali in, I am still in fire academy and have alot of weekends booked, but we will make it work. I still have some door prizes left over from last year.

Dave
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-30-2007, 11:40 AM Reply   
I am sure me and the other old fart WW CO boarders would attend if it was held somewhere local. It is hard for us to get to Ft Collins or pueblo because of kids and stuff like that. Keem me posted. Out of the 5 of us, there are 4 boats.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-30-2007, 4:36 PM Reply   
I see more and more are chiming in on this thread and the other one. Who else is interested?

Andy, I need to get a hold of you. We need to talk business!
Old     (jkantor)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-30-2007, 5:09 PM Reply   
I'm new to the event, but I'm in. Where would it be? I'm in Fort Collins and always looking for people to ride with.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-31-2007, 2:38 PM Reply   
Ok everyone, I have a question. I have a couple of ideas that have been kicked around since last year and thought I'd get some of your feedback.

First of all, what do you guys think about doing a BBQ? We did it last year and everyone seemed to like it alot. So if we do a BBQ, would you all want it catered or taken care of and just have everyone pay a fee to be at the event? Or would you all prefer a 'Bring your own food' type of BBQ?

Also, depending where I get the event booked, there will most likely be a cost associated with it. One idea was to sell tickets to pay for your attendance and pick up the cost of the event. Obviously this wouldn't be very much. Last year I did a donation type of paying system and let's just say it didn't work out too well.

Just need some input from you guys. Remember, this is a grass roots event so no one is making any money off it, just need to find a way to take care of the costs of the event and a possible BBQ.
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-31-2007, 8:20 PM Reply   
I like the idea of having it catered. Seems like a bring your own food type would allow pockets of people/families to do their own thing and the catering would encourage more interaction.

Do you have places in mind? I know Brother's BBQ has pretty reasonable prices.
Old     (kevin_garduno)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-31-2007, 8:36 PM Reply   
Hey this sounds like an awesome event. I'm not in Colorado but I'm considering heading out there within the year, so this is really interesting. Just a suggestion for the organization, it sounds like a bring your own food idea could be a logistical nightmare. People will understand if there is a cost, especially if catered, after all you're putting in a bunch of work and everyone else just needs to show up and have a good time. A few bucks is a small price to pay. Kraig I commend you for putting this event together, that's taking on a lot of work to help out your fellow riders. Not too many others would do that. Nice work.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-01-2007, 1:39 AM Reply   
I will kick down and support any fee.
Old     (romoboco)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-01-2007, 5:16 AM Reply   
Kraig, you know we stand behind anything you put together, let me know what we can do to Help! Bill
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-01-2007, 9:08 PM Reply   
Bill, you were on my list to call as a possible sponsor for the event. And just for everyone's information, I am definitely wanting to do a sponsor or multiple sponsors for the event. Last year we had a sponsor that donated schwag to the event for the raffle.

Another thing that has been discussed is having a guaranteed pull for everyone who attends, this would be built into the cost of the fee to attend. Thoughts everyone? Of course the boats that would be used will be donated for use to pull people. And again, this event is all about getting everyone together at the beginning of the season to have everyone meet one another, swap info so that everyone can ride together and also to just have everyone get to know one another. It definitely would be nice if everyone had an option to ride, kinda like we did last year. Everyone who wanted to ride got the opportunity through the ones who brought boats. ie: Mike Oakman, Dave McConty, Paul, John and myself.
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-02-2007, 1:20 PM Reply   
Kraig, when do you think the M&G will be?
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-02-2007, 6:06 PM Reply   
There aren't any dates set just yet, but they will be here very very soon. The past two years we've done it around the middle of May. The first year was the 9th or so and last year it was around the 20th. Last years date worked out alot better so I think this year we'll keep it around the same time frame, mid to late May. Does this work for everyone? And again, I will have a definite date here soon.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-02-2007, 6:07 PM Reply   
Also, who else is in? Spread the word everyone, let's see how big of an event we can make this. And the more we get, the cheaper it will be!
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-02-2007, 6:45 PM Reply   
I would like to go. My family would most likely go to, and maybe one of my good friends.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-02-2007, 7:35 PM Reply   
Paul - you have to come up so we can all see that board!
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-02-2007, 7:40 PM Reply   
Neither of the boards have come yet. As long as one comes I will be very happy. I can't wait to ride.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-02-2007, 7:43 PM Reply   
well, if they're not here by may for the MHMG, i'll call trevor (after stalking him to get his phone number, of course) and ask why it's taking so long to sign it - LOL! if all else fails, bring a pair of bindings if you have them and you can ride my board. i'll bring a roll of duct tape in case you don't have bindings - ha!
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-02-2007, 7:50 PM Reply   
Oh no! You didn't get scammed again did you?

Kraig, any weekend in May works for me except Memorial Day. Again, if you need help with anything, let me know.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-02-2007, 8:00 PM Reply   
I'm not too worried about it. I will keep checking this post to see what’s up with the event. It sounds like fun.
Old     (jkantor)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-04-2007, 8:52 AM Reply   
Any idea where it will be? If it's not too far, I don't mind bringing my boat to help out some. Count me in for 2 people
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-04-2007, 9:30 AM Reply   
Kraig, I hit you up PM but it was from my PDA so you may not have received it.

I could help lock in a lake, a boat from a sponsor, and possibly get some well known riders to show up; depends on when you do it.

I won't be in Colorado mid-May but I could still point you in the right direction.

Hit me up privately if you want help in any of these areas.
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-04-2007, 8:00 PM Reply   
I'm interested!!! I'm in Grand Junction, but i don't mind a little road trip. I'd have me + 5 or 6, if thats ok? Any info on location and date would be awesome! BBQ sounds good too, I'd pay fee...
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-04-2007, 11:20 PM Reply   
The numbers are looking good. And yes, Ryan, 5 or 6 is great! The more the better! Bring everyone you know who is into wakeboarding. I should have more info by this weekend.

Who else is interested?
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-05-2007, 6:27 AM Reply   
The weekend around the 15th I will be in Iowa at a wedding
Old     (xcharrier)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-05-2007, 1:37 PM Reply   
I'm new to Denver and this would be great. I'm good for anytime except the weekend of the 19th and 20th. Coincidently I'll have my boat here in Denver after that weekend also (currently in storage in Missouri).
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-05-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
kraig - when are we getting together to plan? CWA - hope your surgery went well and that your nose is feeling better.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-05-2007, 7:20 PM Reply   
Sorry but I will be gone the friday through sunday on the weekend of the 19th(Saturday). Hopefully it wont be on that weekend.
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-05-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   
Wait, are we talking this month or May? I'll be in Powell from May 16th to the 20th! Man, I don't want to miss this, let me know ASAP...!
Old     (denwakebdr)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-06-2007, 5:15 PM Reply   
Wow Kylie....You are big time now....congrats....nice artcile...Kraig it looks like it might be the last week in May or the first week in June?
Old     (xcharrier)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-07-2007, 1:29 PM Reply   
Both of those weekends (last week in May or first week in June) work great for me.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-07-2007, 4:38 PM Reply   
paul - thanks! fyi - last weekend in may is memorial day weekend.
Old     (denwakebdr)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-07-2007, 4:52 PM Reply   
Maybe we will have to shoot for the first week of June....it sounds like everyone is pretty booked up till then
Old     (teamnash)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-07-2007, 5:40 PM Reply   
If we don't have something already planned on the selected weekend we will attend.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-08-2007, 6:32 PM Reply   
Hey everyone! For the past two years the dates have been one of the two weekends before Memorial Day weekend. Which would mean that we are looking at either May 12th or May 19th. if we want to do Saturday. I know alot of people have chimed in here on what weekends they can attend and I want everyone to attend if at all possible. May has been the time frame for the MMG and I would like to keep it in May. Thoughts anyone? I've been talking to a few BBQ catering companies for the food. A sponsor is also in the works.
Old     (jkantor)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-08-2007, 7:05 PM Reply   
It's gotta be the last weekend in May for me, but it sounds like most people are on the same page
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-09-2007, 6:36 AM Reply   
The 19th I will not be here for sure, because of a wedding n Iowa so my vote goes to the weekend before or after that one.
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-09-2007, 1:25 PM Reply   
Oh man, not Memorial Day weekend (unless you're doing it in Pueblo).
Old     (bcmach)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-11-2007, 9:16 PM Reply   
I'm in as soon as you post date/location!!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-12-2007, 5:16 PM Reply   
Date and Location coming soon! Working on sponsorship as well.
Old     (highmarkco)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-13-2007, 6:24 AM Reply   
Anyone have fun last night??? :-)
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-13-2007, 7:12 AM Reply   
aw geez .... what happened after i left?
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-13-2007, 1:28 PM Reply   
Kylie, Don't Ask!! Let's just say none of us got home before 1:00-1:30 AM. It was a good time!
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-13-2007, 3:43 PM Reply   
could have been worse!! l
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-13-2007, 4:27 PM Reply   
Yeah, Dave could have actually....... Umm.....I'll just stop there!

Just Kidding Dave!
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-13-2007, 11:14 PM Reply   
so youre all in the mile high club??

yup. im that bored.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-14-2007, 10:51 AM Reply   
Looks like you did some serious posting last night Trevor with all the threads having you as the last poster!

Hey Everyone! I've got some new info. First of all, the date has been set!
The Event will be:

May 12th! From what I've read, the people I've talked to and from what the planning committee and I have come up with it seems to be the date that works the best.

The location will be announced here soon but it will definitely be in the Denver Metro area. Now on top of all that, we got some sponsors locked down and we will announce who they will be here soon as well. We also locked down the BBQ company for the event and a few of us will be doing a "taste" test first just to make sure you all like it.

And for the last bit of news, I just locked down music for the event. This is a great friend of mine who has a great setup for music and a PA for the event. He's a solo artist that performs around Denver but as of right now we will not be utilizing his talents for the event unless you all would want that. But again, he's been booked!

And like we all discussed earlier in this thread, we will be doing internet ticket sales which I should have set up this weekend. Please everyone, SPREAD THE WORD! Let's make this one hell of an event and show to our sponsors that this event is something that can and will benefit them so that we can keep this event growing each year!

Can't wait to meet everyone in the Colorado Wakeboarding scene!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-14-2007, 12:32 PM Reply   
Right on. I will request that date. Its on.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-14-2007, 4:44 PM Reply   
Ok, here's more info on the event and how the ticket sales will work. The event is going to include a catered BBQ as well as a pull for everyone who attends. There will also be a raffle that will have equipment, clothing and gift certificates from all our sponsors. The location should be worked out on Monday or Tuesday and most likely it will be at Sloans Res. But if not, it will definitely be in the Denver Metro area. We will have a schedule of the event up here soon but I thought I'd get the online ticket sales up and running so that funds can begin to be collected. And it's the amount of funds and the number of people that attend that will really drive how big this event will be and hopefully entice our sponsors to donate more schwagg as well. From what I see we will have quite of bit of free things to give away at the raffle. Everyone who buys a ticket will be in the raffle.

Everyone will get a pull behind a wake specific boat and we have built that into the price of the ticket. We don't know how many sales we will get from this so the amount of money that will be collected is obviously up in the air. But from what we are looking at, between the BBQ, a pull, location price and other miscellaneous expenses we are looking at $25 per person. This also includes the costs of collecting the funds online. We are hoping for a strong turnout to cover all costs. Also, a pull is not required so there is a lesser price for anyone who doesn't want to get pulled. But who doesn't want a pull?!???? We're wakeboarders!

Prices:

Adults- $25
Adults w/ no Pull- $20
Let me know who all has kids so we can discuss that.

}Online Ticket Sales
As all of you know this is a grass roots event and the best way to make collecting funds easy and inexpensive is to use Paypal. I have setup a business account for everyone to make payments to. You DO NOT have to have a Paypal account. However, if you do it makes it cheaper for us to collect those funds. If you don't, you can pay via a credit or check card. If you have a paypal account, sign in first and then click on the send money button. If you do not have a paypal account, go to www.paypal.com and click on the send money button at the top. Then on the right side of the page will be a place that will ask you where you want to send money and it will also ask for your email address. From there it will walk you through the online payment. You will need to enter the amount to pay based on the above prices and the number of people that will be attending. When you make payment there is a place where you can include any other info you would like. If you would please, explain how many people are attending and which price each person is paying for. Also, please enter a phone number as well. You can pay for as many tickets as you like on one transaction.

Send Money To:
milehighmeetandgreet@yahoo.com

Make sure you check the spelling of the email address before you finalize your transaction. Paypal will send you a confirmation email to your email address. And once I receive it I will send you an email confirming I received it and clarify any info if necessary.

Again, I will have more info in the next few days, but wanted to open up ticket sales to get that rolling.
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-14-2007, 8:49 PM Reply   
Good Deal! Can't wait to start putting some additional names to faces.

Kraig, any idea what time the festivities will start?
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-15-2007, 3:42 PM Reply   
Bill, we don't have an exact schedule down just yet, but most likely riding will begin mid-morning, BBQ at around 12 noon or 1 pm, and raffle at maybe 2 pm. We'll have this locked down here soon.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-16-2007, 6:50 AM Reply   
bill - glad you're going. can't wait to say hi again, and to meet some new people!
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-16-2007, 7:50 AM Reply   
I'm looking forward to it too!

on a side note, we're gonna be needed a third and half on a pretty regular basis, you interested?

(Message edited by o2binvallarta on April 16, 2007)
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-16-2007, 9:37 AM Reply   
i'll definitely go out with you! i ride with kraig a lot, but sometimes just he and the guys go and so i'm left boatless! Thanks!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-16-2007, 12:10 PM Reply   
I am allways in to pitch, bring beer, gas money, and a good wipe down. Of the boat. Perverts
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-16-2007, 1:32 PM Reply   
um ... you're the designated baby sitter. i hear you need practice! LOL!
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-16-2007, 1:34 PM Reply   
hijack: totally off topic, but today i was meeting my sister for lunch and on c-470 between quincy and yosemite somebody lost their boat off their trailer. it looked like a big boat (like maybe a sailboat). fell off right in the middle of the highway. they had it on the back of a tow truck by the time i drove by. don't know if it damaged any vehicles or how badly the boat was damaged. felt really bad for the guy though.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-16-2007, 3:37 PM Reply   
I saw the accident as well, got caught up in the traffic. It was an older cabin cruiser. It slid right off the back of the trailer! They had a crane there to lift it back onto the trailer.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-16-2007, 3:44 PM Reply   
As far as getting back on topic: The online ticket sales has been up and running for a couple days now. I've received payments, but not as many as I thought we'd get. Please, if you are looking at attending, we need sales so that we know how many are going to be attending. That and we need to start paying the expenses that this event is going to incur. I hate to put myself out again and end up losing. Been there. So, if you are planning on attending please show me by paying for a ticket or tickets!

I spent most of the afternoon today working on the event and I have a feeling that this trend is going to continue until all is locked down. I'm working on it!

(Message edited by Kraig on April 16, 2007)
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-16-2007, 4:03 PM Reply   
Oh man, that makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it!

Kraig, we're working about a couple of questions (bring the toddler, we have a 2 pm soccer game, etc). But, I will definitely be there with at least two others. Once we nail everything down, I'll pay up.

By the way, thanks to you and who ever else is on your planning committee. This sounds like it will be a lot of fun!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-16-2007, 4:37 PM Reply   
Bill, I understand your situation, I just want to make sure everyone understands that getting the ball rolling with this event starts with getting tickets sold. Hence why I got it up so that funds can begin to be collected. I'm sure everyone will eventually see this and will make payment, I was just emphasizing the need.
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-17-2007, 4:27 PM Reply   
Kraig,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for trying to get this thing to work for so many people. I did get your PM, but it doesn't look like Im going to be able to make it to the meet and greet. I broke my right foot Sunday, and now, after waiting for the doc to see the x-rays, I just found out I have three fractures and some others damage as well. I go in for surgery next week, and now I'm praying I get somewhat of a summer after all this. I was really looking forward to this and to meeting everyone in CO, but I guess this is life. Please post pics of the event. Once again, thanks a lot Kraig, wish i could be there...
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-17-2007, 4:44 PM Reply   
Come to think of it, if I can make it to come hang out, I will. I should know a little more after surgery, so I'll let you know then...
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-17-2007, 4:56 PM Reply   
Exactly Ryan! Why shouldn't you at least make the event. We made an option for payment for people who don't or can't ride. And also, spread the word to as many people as you can! The more the merrier!

Hey everyone! I have some new info to share, but I've got to get going right now. I will post later tonight on the news.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-18-2007, 7:30 AM Reply   
Ryan - you and your friends should still come down and hang out. It's still a good chance to meet other wakeboarders and have some fun. When I broke my foot, I got home from the hospital about 4:30 a.m. and was on the water about noon. Do NOT make me have bigger balls than you!!! Besides, we've already signed you up to hold the flag on one of the boats!
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-18-2007, 8:44 AM Reply   
Kylie-logan, thats funny. I own the boat out of all my friends, so if im not driving, im riding, so I guess holding the flag, I could see things from a different view!!!
I just got back from the doc, I have surgery next Tuesday. He said that after surgery, I'll be non-weight bearing for 3 months. Not looking forward to this, obviously. Sorry to keep ranting on about this, just needed to vent...
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-18-2007, 9:04 AM Reply   
kraig, I got to wait for a friend then I am getting tickets. Question, My wife is pregers, so she can't ride. If I pay full price for her can I have her pull?
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-18-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
Ryan - I totally understand re the foot. I feel about snow the way most people on here feel about water. I actually went home and cried after leaving the hospital - not because it hurt, but because I was going to miss the start of ski season! Good luck with the surgery.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-18-2007, 4:15 PM Reply   
Chris (CWA), you bet! The pull is yours!

New info everyone: The location is going to be at Sloans Lake! This was the location we were shooting for in the Denver area. It's central for everyone and it has flat water. Unfortunately we don't have a schedule down just yet due to some details that still need to be worked out, but Sloans is definite.

Also, Dave who is part of the planning committee was able to put together a pretty nice flyer that we will be putting at locations around Denver to advertise the event. We should have all the info worked out in the next day or two so that we can start printing flyers. If anyone has any ideas or would be up for helping to get those flyers out, drop me an email and let's talk.

That's all for now. Spread the word everyone!! Ask everyone you know that likes to wakeboard and get them to this event! We are also still needing ticket sales.