Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-18-2005, 8:56 PM Reply   
So I know from past years at San V, memorial day weekend gets pretty crazy. Who's going, who's not, any better ideas? Also are they open on monday(memorail day) for water contact?
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-19-2005, 10:05 AM Reply   
Kevin,

I plan on being there either way, as long as my work schedule allows it. Being a holiday weekend, it will probably be crowded, but I am game to take a couple pulls, then hang on the beach with others and enjoy some relaxation with a cool one.

I will check and see if they are open Monday. I believe they were last year.
Old    socalgrl79            05-19-2005, 10:07 AM Reply   
I'm stuck in Seattle
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-19-2005, 10:58 AM Reply   
Amy,
Like the fact that you're stuck in Seattle has anything to do with you showing up. Even if you were here, what would the chances of you actually showing up be? Wait, are you even going to be in Cali. that weekend?

Buzz,
I'll be around, I think. If you need a driver, or beer drinking buddy, I'll head that way.

-Blake
Old    socalgrl79            05-19-2005, 11:03 AM Reply   
Blake,

You know, I think I'll just stay in Seattle and not even bother coming home after that comment!

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-19-2005, 12:38 PM Reply   
kevin, maybe you should consider the delta that weekend. that's where we'll be.
Old    mia            05-19-2005, 2:00 PM Reply   
i am in seattle too...
Old    socalgrl79            05-19-2005, 2:05 PM Reply   
Since when?
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-19-2005, 2:44 PM Reply   
Mike,
Don't make me get angry!

Amy,
Wow, I can't believe you'd say that.

-Blake
Old    socalgrl79            05-19-2005, 2:47 PM Reply   
Blake - You know I'm all about you, no worries!
Old    mia            05-19-2005, 2:56 PM Reply   
since friday to wednesday for a conference...

dont worry blake... i could keep an eye on her for you during starwars
Old    socalgrl79            05-19-2005, 3:00 PM Reply   
Hahaha!
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-20-2005, 7:54 AM Reply   
I'll be at San V. (hopefully a with a cold one in hand next to Buzz) at least one day of the weekend. The only other option would be for anyone who wants to get up really early and be in the water before sunrise at Mission Bay. Ride till about 9 and then get the heck out of there before the crazies show up. Anyone interested?
Old    akman            05-22-2005, 6:13 PM Reply   
Ride till about 9 and get the heck out.......

Try ride till about 7 if you are lucky on a 3 day weekend that kicks off summer.....

You will be in Jet Ski hell......
Old     (addictedchick)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-22-2005, 8:25 PM Reply   
Amy and Blake,
the two of you just need to hook up and stop playing games :-)

Kev,
what day r u going out that weekend? I'd be happy to be a third or fourth or fifth.
p.s. feel better dude