Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-21-2004, 1:40 AM Reply   
I just got the new Alliance and they've dubbed it the Dan issue with interviews of Daniel Watkins, Danny Harf and Danny Hampson. They kind of beat us to the punch on that last one since we're currently in the middle of our own Danny Hampson interview. He's seems to be a hot topic these days.

They even mention our very own Dan Noonan twice throughout the Dan issue.

Good stuff. Get it.
Old    shaggydan22            01-21-2004, 3:24 AM Reply   
I feel left out...
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-21-2004, 3:42 AM Reply   
Yeah wakeskating.com just posted an interview with him too. Good luck thinking up questions that haven't already been asked!
Old     (timian)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-21-2004, 7:29 AM Reply   
Could someone please post the Danny Harf interview? The shops around have stopped selling alliance...
Old     (board4food1)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-21-2004, 10:08 AM Reply   
yeah, me to
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       01-21-2004, 11:31 AM Reply   
You guys should try to subscribe. I'm not trying to be preachy, but they seriously have the best magazine and I personally feel like they really *get it,* as opposed to adding stuff to the mag in an attempt at trying to be cool (like some other mag out there). I just feel like the magazine is well worth it. You can even subscribe from their site with a CC. Can I get a what what?

(Message edited by electricsnow on January 21, 2004)
Old    xtremebordgurl            01-21-2004, 1:39 PM Reply   
I subscribed, but I haven't gotten a mag in months, I should prolly give them a call to see whats up.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       01-22-2004, 12:01 AM Reply   
They asked me to be in it, but I had to turn it down. I didn't feel they could capture my unique style, likeness, and insane skills in a respectable manner, but hey those other Dan's are pretty good too!

(word of the day..."Sarcasm"...so, no bitter posts please!)
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-22-2004, 12:11 AM Reply   
Noonan, did you see it yet? They talk about you in the editors box in the front and again in the brown trout section. So you're in it!
Old    shaggydan22            01-22-2004, 3:42 AM Reply   
"but hey those other Dan's are pretty good too!

(word of the day..."Sarcasm"...so, no bitter posts please!)"

So are you saying the other Dan's aren't very good?
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       01-22-2004, 10:27 AM Reply   
Dave haven't seen it yet, but I have a feeling your busting my b@%%$, so watch out! My memory's like a steel trap (an old rusty steel trap that is!)

ShaggyDan..Yep...(J/K!)
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-22-2004, 10:37 AM Reply   
No, I'm quite serious. They're fascinated by the fact that you have the same name as our hero from Caddyshack. They suggested that you should have named your band the Lacy Underalls instead of Depswa.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       01-22-2004, 2:31 PM Reply   
That's cool, can you scan it and send it to me?
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       01-22-2004, 2:32 PM Reply   
The part that mentions me that is...unless you want to scan the whole mag? J/K