Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (bvanhemmen)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-11-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   
Well since i live up here in Canada most american online shops won't ship to me. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that i could have some bindings sent to then have them shipped to me. I am just in the process of looking but wanted to find a RELIABLE person i could have lined up if i find some i wanted. Obviously i will pay for shipping to me and a little compensation for your troubles.

Brett
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-11-2007, 10:38 AM Reply   
Where abouts in Canada do you live, I'm in BC and there are quite a few places to go as well as I have never had a problem getting stuff from the US shipped up.
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-11-2007, 11:21 AM Reply   
I have been getting stuff from the us for years...off ebay......try grizzly sports on ebay they are very proffessional and good deals.
Old    110outlet            06-11-2007, 1:35 PM Reply   
buywake ships here.
Old     (bvanhemmen)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-11-2007, 2:12 PM Reply   
buywake ships to canada? hmm never knew that. apparently i'm just a moron since it looks like many of you can get it shipped to canada.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-11-2007, 3:35 PM Reply   
Grizzly sports does.

www.grizzly-sports.com
Old    110outlet            06-11-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
Buywake will send you a email saying what your shipping prices and options are and then they will process your order, i normally just take the cheapest has it has to go through customs anyways which takes a few days, one thing i do know is that UPS screws you but if you get the parcel sent by air they dont charge you the brokerage fee, which is the fee they charge for them crossing the board and duty ect. i usually get stuff from buywake in less then 10 days.
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-12-2007, 8:24 PM Reply   
Whacha takin about?
My board and bindings come from the States...shipping is rarely an issue. The brokerage fees ding you though. I think FedEx is better than UPS though.
Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-12-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
I got some calenders from monster tower and Ups charged me extra shipping because of coming across the border. and the shipping was more then the calenders
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-12-2007, 9:27 PM Reply   
I buy all my stuff from Wakeside.com they even account for the duties and taxes at the border!

Hassle free.. all shipping costs are automatically calculated for you.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-12-2007, 10:13 PM Reply   
Ocean Sports in Edmonton ships...

CWB and Obrien