Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (nu2dagam)      Join Date: May 2004       04-21-2008, 11:41 AM Reply   
I am looking for a board for my 11 year old daughter. She has never wakeboarded before but is athletic. She weighs 65 lbs and wears a size 1 kids shoe. If anyone has a set up they are looking to part with, let me know. Thanks.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-21-2008, 12:28 PM Reply   
I have several pairs of bindings if you are interested. Hyperlite mini splits, mini spins, mini states and size small hyperlite noise. Sounds like she is the same size as my girl.
Old     (nu2dagam)      Join Date: May 2004       04-21-2008, 12:35 PM Reply   
Mike, are these bindings your daughter used? Nice boat in your profile by the way.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-21-2008, 1:19 PM Reply   
The spins were used for a couple of seasons. The splits although no a current model are new. I ordered them for my wife and they sent the wrong size and then went out of business. The States have been worn a couple of times and the noise had been worn probably 2-3 weekends before we finally found some she liked (murrays).
Old     (nu2dagam)      Join Date: May 2004       04-21-2008, 1:28 PM Reply   
So will all of them fit a girl that wears a size 1? I sent you a PM. I am getting here a 119 divine that is pink and would like something that would match. I know, kind of gay, but it is a girl we are talking about. Got any pictures? How much would you want to part with them?
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-21-2008, 1:59 PM Reply   
sent you a message back.
Old     (bltcollins)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-21-2008, 2:48 PM Reply   
Hey, not to hijack the post but I'm also looking for something for my 6 year old son. Whatever Jonathan doesn't want I may be interested in. what were you looking to get for these? I just need something that is easy to get in to and out of, don't care how old, what they look like, etc...

Don't worry Jonathan, when I bought my wife a new setup the main concern was what it looked like and the bindings had to match. Different mentality I think...whatever gets them on the water.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-21-2008, 2:58 PM Reply   
the liquid force star series is great for kids. smooth continuous rocker which is easy to learn on and smooth of the wake. Variable edge makes it transition onto edge much easier and smoother as well as makes it harder to catch an edge. also the LF comes with a smaller fin so its easier to do surface spins but still provides good stability. and the kids LF boots are the most confortable i have seen and even easier to get in then the kids cwb hinge boots. especially because kids cant usually do the hinge by their self. the boots tounge hinges open super wide.

Ive sold kids set ups from LF, Hyperlite, and CWB and the LF kids boots are on a whole other level.
Old     (duffmangt)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-21-2008, 4:43 PM Reply   
i have a 124 lf nemisis for sale with some lf kids element bindings...theyre kids large and i forget what size range that is but i got them for a kid who wears size 6 and they didnt come close to fitting...if anyone is interested let me know, i can send some pics via email
Old     (bltcollins)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-21-2008, 5:02 PM Reply   
I'm definitely interested in something if the price is right. Problem is my 6 year old son says he wants to try and when we get there he changes his mind so I'm merely looking for something to have if he actually decides to give it a go. Don't want to spend much on something I may never use. I have my nephews riding my wife's board but it's a little big for my son who is all of 55lbs soaking wet. Kind of looking for a deal from another dad who knows the stoke we get when we see our kids do something for the first time. Anyway, that's my story if anyone is willing to work with me. I was actually just thinking of bolting on some bindings to an old kampus wakeskate I have just to get him started and see if he likes it. Planned on setting him up with something once he showed a little more interest.