Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-05-2003, 6:53 PM Reply   
O.K., this is for the NorCal bunch... Somebody recently was telling me that there is an outlet mall down south of the bay area somewhere that has a Billabong outlet with good prices on rubber, as well as a Fox outlet with cheap prices on the current gear. Can somebody tell me the city, or better yet, give me directions to get there? Gotta go spend that paycheck before I do something silly like buy groceries...
Thanks!
Old    norcal_99            09-05-2003, 8:33 PM Reply   
I think you're talking about the Gilroy Outlets. There's both Fox and Billabong there.

Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-05-2003, 8:54 PM Reply   
That's it. Thanks, Rene.
Old    wakelvr            09-05-2003, 9:43 PM Reply   
We go there several times a year. We went there recently, and weren't too impressed like we were in the spring. It's a hit or miss.... Maybe now they have more inventory. It's been about 7 weeks.....

We have scored in the past including $10 rashguards, $19.99 boardshorts and $10 shirts...
They also have a Pac Sun and No Fear outlet that has pretty good deals....
Have fun...
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-06-2003, 8:10 PM Reply   
Thanks, Stef,
We tried the Cope and McPheters demo/clearance sale instead. What a madhouse!!! I had heard this, but could not have imagined. We got there 10 minutes after the Rockland store opened - total chaos - must have been 150 people inside already, people just grabbing stuff, looked like Christmas eve at the mall. At LEAST a 45 minute wait in line for the checkout register. I will admit, they had some smokin' deals, but I came up empty on the rubber I was looking for. Next time I'll try the outlets instead.

Hope you and Jason are doing well. See ya soon!
Old     (cramey)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-06-2003, 8:21 PM Reply   
I've been there. The billabong outlet is sweet, the others are like discount stores, and you save like 5$ on the 75$ fox sweatshirt... sweet. I'd say go to billabong, they have element, billabong, and von zipper gear there, at pretty good prices.
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-07-2003, 3:55 PM Reply   
anybody know of those stores in WA?? I know of the quicksilver one but they didn't have to much there when i went. Any insight would be greatly appreciated up north here.
Old    swpmwinc            09-07-2003, 6:23 PM Reply   
Dococ- I have been told that there is a Fox and a Surf shop type of store in the Folsom Outlets dont know if this is true or not