Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-28-2004, 8:57 AM Reply   
Looking for pics of an SSV wake that is loaded to the hilt. Please post them, or email'em to me. brandon@westsidewakeboard.com. Thanks.
Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       11-29-2004, 6:33 AM Reply   
Hey, go to www.wakeboardindiana.com and look up a profile of greenmonster.com. He has a '04 gravity games edition and it is pimp. I don't know for sure if he has a pics of his wake loaded on the site but if you would ask him I am sure that he would try to hook it up.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-29-2004, 9:41 AM Reply   
If you post this over in Boats and Boat Accessories section, you will get more responses and pictures probably.

Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-29-2004, 12:47 PM Reply   
Brandon,

I own the SSV and love the wake.

Let me see if I can drum up a picture..
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-29-2004, 12:52 PM Reply   
Brandon,

This is the only one I could find on quick notice. . . Not the best picture, but it kinda gives you an idea.

This is just with the stock balance and 4 people. . .

Laci, does this rider look familiar?
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-29-2004, 12:53 PM Reply   
Sorry. . I meant balast!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-29-2004, 12:56 PM Reply   
Yep, I recognize that picture. Oh man, those were the days.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-29-2004, 1:09 PM Reply   
Well if he is keeping this thread in this section, I will post a wakesurf pic behind an 04 SSV.

Due to issues with the local dealer we could only wakesurf this year with this boat, but next season (Feb 05) I will post some of the wake for wakeboarding because the ballast system just got fixed (while winterizing) and the new bigger gravity bags will be installed soon. This SSV is sick with stereo and lighting equipment and soon to be sick ballast. Not my boat, it is a friends (evil_e). If only he could find a decent local dealer to go to. It was a shame he only got to use the boat really for the month of October and even then it wasn't fixed all the way, so we could only wakesurf.

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-29-2004, 8:31 PM Reply   
Thanks for the pics. Just how much weight is that ballast? Are they the 2200 bags? I'll be adding those when I order my boat next week. Just how much difference does the wake plate actually make? Thanks, sorry for the questions
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-29-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
brandon, i have an 03 gravity games and love the wake. the plate makes a huge difference if all of your friends are not on the same level. in my opinion it is the best thing on the maket and will never by another boat without it
Old     (evil_e)      Join Date: May 2004       11-30-2004, 11:48 AM Reply   
The ballast for that wakesurf pic is 1000 lbs (500 in the left rear and 500 on the left center), plus I think 3 people sitting on the left. Laci's right, it'll be much bigger next season, with 2250 lbs for wakeboarding and 1750 lbs for surfing. The wakeplate makes a huge difference for getting on a plain when the boat is really weighted down, and it also really helps shape the wake the way you like it...agree with Mike, wouldn't buy another boat without it.