Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    jeebus            07-30-2004, 3:12 PM Reply   
Good setup? Pros/Cons?
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-30-2004, 4:28 PM Reply   
sounds like a sick setup to me, i ride the team and i love it, i know the alphas are supposed to be a good binding too
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-30-2004, 5:51 PM Reply   
I rode that setup for a while really good, had to go to parks b/c my feet were too big :-(, now my brother rides the alpha, can put them on dry and be in the water ready to go b4 im back in the boat. The team is the super trip as you may know, so if you are looking at the team, you may also want to check out another trip evolution, the balance, it was a bit my edgy, and a bit more pop, but it felt like it could slide out on me more, so I went with the team, Im very happy with it, gotta loved the cupped fins, you can like not slip as long as you try and keep your edge in its gr8.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-30-2004, 6:55 PM Reply   
new alpha's are sick i would get the 2005's.
Old    phaturn            07-30-2004, 7:31 PM Reply   
i really like my alphas-
Old     (cenfla)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-30-2004, 8:05 PM Reply   
alphas are really comfy, i dont know the price difference, but I would look into the 05 sphynx. Soooo much padding comig all the way up the ankle to the top of the boot